Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Apparently, tonight's SGU episode "Pain" is a bit of a TJ episode. I'm very much looking forward to it if true!
    That would make me a HAPPY HAPPY camper if there is a lot more TJ in the episode!

Being she is my favorite and all. Unfortunately I don't get to see it till tomorrow. *Sigh* The joys of not having cable. Oh well. At least my parents got themselves Satelite a few weeks ago and my dad is taping them on Friday nites for me. So that when I come down on Saturdays after work for a day or so, I can see the whole episode and even FF through the commercials.

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
    I have been waiting all season for a TJ episode. Apart from possibly Rush, there was no one I wanted to know more about. My fear is, though, that they won't do the story justice. Sometimes it's better just catching glimpses and not knowing the whole story.
    Indeed! I also would love to get an episode with her back story. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling that they would blow it and as Caritas said, would not do her justice by it. I get the feeling that she will get jipped out of a good episode on her back story.
    Last edited by SG7; 14 May 2010, 05:52 PM.
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Another interview - http://thecelebritycafe.com/intervie...man-05-14-2010

TCC: What's been your favorite role to play so far?
      AH: I'd have to say SGU. So many human moments, love the cast, and I've gotten to develop the character.

Yay.
      I enjoyed reading that! Then again she could read or discuss the phone book and make it sound interesting!
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Lovely little (over 17-minutes) video interview with Alaina. Check it out at the site below:

http://www.collider.com/2010/05/14/a...drop-the-sirs/
        Last edited by Alan; 15 May 2010, 03:50 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Lovely little (over 17-minutes) video interview with Alaina. Check it out at the site below:

http://www.collider.com/2010/05/14/a...drop-the-sirs/
          I'll have to check that out tonite! As I have to run off to work in a minute or so. 17 minutes! Oohh I'm gonna like that. Thanx for the link Alan!

Comment

Well, uhm, I wouldn't say that "Pain" was TJ's episode... Hopefully we'll get one before S2.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, uhm, I wouldn't say that "Pain" was TJ's episode... Hopefully we'll get one before S2.
              Oh darn! Get my hopes up only to be disappointed. Oh well! I'll get to watch the episode when I get home and hopefully it will be good either way. I just hope she gets a good storyline soon, as she's my favorite and would love to get her back story. Or just an all around nice episode with lots of TJ!

Comment

Yeah. I was really disappointed with that. Seriously, she is the only one of the main cast whom we know next to nothing about.
                "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Loved "Pain"! Got to see a lot more of TJ! And that made me happy. Though I'd have to say that I am really hoping that TJ gets a good back story episode!

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                    Though I'd have to say that I am really hoping that TJ gets a good back story episode!
                    Me too. But I doubt it's going to happen before S2. There's this big three-parter season finale coming up.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear you guys haven't yet had your TJ ep. TJ was growing to be my fave character before I stopped watching SGU. I have a really bad feeling that TJ is gonna be another Teyla, I really hope I'm wrong though
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I have a really bad feeling that TJ is gonna be another Teyla, I really hope I'm wrong though
                        I, too, hope you're wrong.
                        sigpic

Comment

I, too, hope you're wrong.
                          I know that "Linda is always right" but this is one time I am praying that I am wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I know that "Linda is always right" but this is one time I am praying that I am wrong.
                            Indeed. I too hope that they don't do an instant replay of Teyla

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                              Indeed. I too hope that they don't do an instant replay of Teyla
                              It's doubtful. After all, TJ knows how to tie her hair back (unlike Teyla; I used to shout 'Tie your hair back!' most of first season SGA).

Comment

Other than being preggo, are you all really seeing a bunch of TJ and Teyla similarities? I'm not and the show is so different that I don't really see it happening that way at all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X