Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well, you know, It was a couple of months ago I saw Justice. HELLO, Goldfish memory ring a bell?

Ah, so he isn't a medical doctor then. I was getting a little confused cause I thought TJ was the only medical personnel that escaped.
    Oh yeah, Linda, don't worry, I remember, I'm not a goldfish.

No, he isn't a medical doctor. That's also why I added the wikia link, all what I can tell you has already been written out there.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Oh yeah, Linda, don't worry, I remember, I'm not a goldfish.

No, he isn't a medical doctor. That's also why I added the wikia link, all what I can tell you has already been written out there.
      Think yourself lucky

Cool, we get "Space" on Tuesday
      sigpic

Comment

I love the view in those pictures. The background scenery is nice, too No more Vancouver forests for the Stargates! I agree that TJ looks better with her hair up. To be honest, I didn't know her hair was that long to begin with

Also, as to the potental TJ/Caine nooky? Nuh-uh! Never, ever gonna happen.
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
          I love the view in those pictures. The background scenery is nice, too No more Vancouver forests for the Stargates! I agree that TJ looks better with her hair up. To be honest, I didn't know her hair was that long to begin with

I think he has his eye on James. Poor Lt James is lonely
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post

I definitely don't want TJ and Caine getting it on. I think that TJ still has feelings for Young and, judging from the final scene in last nights episode on Sky1, I'd say that Young still has feelings for her too.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              I definitely don't want TJ and Caine getting it on. I think that TJ still has feelings for Young and, judging from the final scene in last nights episode on Sky1, I'd say that Young still has feelings for her too.
              And I don't want TJ/Young I know some *cough* Cory *cough* will be shocked by that revelation
              sigpic

Comment

And I don't want TJ/Young I know some *cough* Cory *cough* will be shocked by that revelation
                Ahhhh...so it's Young/Caine you want then? Well I never saw anything between them myself...but then I didn't see you not wanting TJ/Young. And you say you've told others before that you don't want TJ and Young together? I've looked all through this thread and the TJ/Young shipper thread and can't see you saying that before. By the way, can I recommend some Tunes for that cough of yours.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Ahhhh...so it's Young/Caine you want then? Well I never saw anything between them myself...but then I didn't see you not wanting TJ/Young. And you say you've told others before that you don't want TJ and Young together? I've looked all through this thread and the TJ/Young shipper thread and can't see you saying that before. By the way, can I recommend some Tunes for that cough of yours.
                  I'm not shipping TJ with anyone I think it's about time a female got to stand on her own two feet without being shipped with the male of the week Really? huh, I thought I was being latantly obvious mmm Tunes...The cough only comes at certain opportune moments
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not shipping TJ with anyone I think it's about time a female got to stand on her own two feet without being shipped with the male of the week Really? huh, I thought I was being latantly obvious mmm Tunes...The cough only comes at certain opportune moments
                    Awww...poor TJ. Loveless forever. She's gonna need a seriously huge amount of huggles for the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooog voyage back to Earth.
                    Nah. Not really. I don't think I found one post where you weren't pulling tongues at someone... Oh! Must be contagious.
                    This cough of yours that comes at opportune moments...would one of those moments be when needing to cover the sound made when fish hits man by any chance?

P.S. TJ/Young forever!!!

*runs out of thread to escape fish*

Comment

Awww...poor TJ. Loveless forever. She's gonna need a seriously huge amount of huggles for the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooog voyage back to Earth.
                      Nah. Not really. I don't think I found one post where you weren't pulling tongues at someone... Oh! Must be contagious.
                      This cough of yours that comes at opportune moments...would one of those moments be when needing to cover the sound made when fish hits man by any chance?

P.S. TJ/Young forever!!!

*runs out of thread to escape fish*
                      Well she has her.......Never mind

That's cause I like to wind them up but don't tell them that But I really don't want a TJ/Young romantic relationship, I would however have liked to have seen a good friendship develop between them.

*cough* I do not know what you mean

*claps smelly Mackerel*
                      sigpic

Comment

Well she has her.......Never mind

That's cause I like to wind them up but don't tell them that But I really don't want a TJ/Young romantic relationship, I would however have liked to have seen a good friendship develop between them.

*cough* I do not know what you mean

*claps smelly Mackerel*

I can keep a secret. A friendship between TJ and Young? I'm sure I remember hearing somewhere that the best marriages are built on good friendships (prays for Sam/Jack marriage *really* soon).

I think you do know what I mean ma'am.

Mackerel's now? Have the Starfishes abandoned you?

Comment

Hi there :]

I made caps from 1x13 for a friend (for artworks) and thought I might post some here. Hope that's okay.

Part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment