sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

aaaaahhhhrms....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Umm.. yeh... isn't that why you uploaded it onto your flickr...? So ppl can enjoy your pics and share with other fans? If not, then sorry, I didn't know that. It's my fault, cause if we talk about me, and if I make a pic, screencap etc., I like to share it with others, and I really don't care about credits and such, hence I post all these pics. Of course that's just me... So, I can delete it from photobucket, if you want.

Well I just thought it was weird that you went to the trouble of downloading it off my flickr and uploading it somewhere else when you could've just linked my flickr photo. I would've taken less than half that time hehe. It's fine. I just don't want to get into some hassles in the past when people stole photos of mine and claimed they were theirs without crediting me

Comment

Yeh, but I thought ppl don't like if we post pics as a hotlink, or whatever they call that, so posting your link. Hence I didn't want to post that way, and the funny part, I alwasy give credits, check out my earlier posts, but for some reason I didn't do it in your case... and I started to remember that maybe I didn't find that pic on your flickr site, but maybe on some other site... but I don't remember, lol. Anyway, sorry about not giving you the credit, but as I said... maybe I wasn't even aware of the fact that I have to give credit...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Awww...my b-day is on the 15th! Be sure to wish me a happy b-day!
                            HEEY, I'm so sorry I didn't wish you Happy birthday on time ...HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!

Comment

I was wondering, is there a way to watch his theater acts? I've looked everywhere but...no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Yeh, but I thought ppl don't like if we post pics as a hotlink, or whatever they call that, so posting your link. Hence I didn't want to post that way, and the funny part, I alwasy give credits, check out my earlier posts, but for some reason I didn't do it in your case... and I started to remember that maybe I didn't find that pic on your flickr site, but maybe on some other site... but I don't remember, lol. Anyway, sorry about not giving you the credit, but as I said... maybe I wasn't even aware of the fact that I have to give credit...

Well don't worry about it for now then. I don't care if people link off my flickr. That's why I uploaded it. I've just had some people take my photos in the past and stamp their watermarks over it claiming it's theirs.

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                                I was wondering, is there a way to watch his theater acts? I've looked everywhere but...no luck.
                                You mean in New York? He hasn't been in a play since May for Little Black Dress. Did you go to one of the shows?

I went for the final 2 performances. Great stuff. We caught up a bit after the show

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57625511973191

Comment

Working...
                                X