No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love BJS...I truly hope there are no Glee appearances for him. One thing I truly love about BJS's gay characters is that they are masculine. I think an in Glee would take away from that.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh I don't think he would appear in Glee. I mean in the actual show. After all, he looks like that Finn guy... So that would be odd. Twins. Oh boy.. my imagination...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        As much as I love BJS...I truly hope there are no Glee appearances for him. One thing I truly love about BJS's gay characters is that they are masculine. I think an in Glee would take away from that.
        Well, the thing about my idea (and i wanna try to do a comic/graphic novel to help improve my drawing skills and be different from a regular fanfic) is that basically, Kurt gives Blaine a gift.. which happens to be one of the communication stones.. Though of course the guys from Glee have NO idea what it is (i'm thinking of Kurt finding it at a sale or something, like the Joe guy in SG-1 did.. he found "his" stone at a garage sale) So basically, yet ANOTHER stone screw up on Destiny causes Matt and Blaine to switch instead of Matt switching with someone at Homeworld Command. It's half comedy (the glee half) and half drama/adventure/usual SGU-ness... but that's just the GENERAL idea lines... I have more details worked out but still have a lot to do.

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            Oh I don't think he would appear in Glee. I mean in the actual show. After all, he looks like that Finn guy... So that would be odd. Twins. Oh boy.. my imagination...

Really? You think they look similar. I don't see it. BSJ looks worlds better than Cory Monteith (Finn). Cory isn't bad looking...but he looks like a 12 year-old in a 6'6" body.

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Well, the thing about my idea (and i wanna try to do a comic/graphic novel to help improve my drawing skills and be different from a regular fanfic) is that basically, Kurt gives Blaine a gift.. which happens to be one of the communication stones.. Though of course the guys from Glee have NO idea what it is (i'm thinking of Kurt finding it at a sale or something, like the Joe guy in SG-1 did.. he found "his" stone at a garage sale) So basically, yet ANOTHER stone screw up on Destiny causes Matt and Blaine to switch instead of Matt switching with someone at Homeworld Command. It's half comedy (the glee half) and half drama/adventure/usual SGU-ness... but that's just the GENERAL idea lines... I have more details worked out but still have a lot to do.
            That's even a huge stretch for my imagination.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't see it in the first place either, then I saw a thread over imdb.com, about this, then I noticed the similarity. But of course Brian J. is way better

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic