X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Yeh, I was very happy for that too. It's a great character and actor so it's always nice to see a episode about him. And hot too.
      True, true, especially the hot part

Thanks, but I don't think I'd wanna go there... I mean I respect everyone's opinion, but please...

I think Eli and Scott has lots of chemistry, I even opened a thread for them back then, cause they had some really good scenes together, but since then, not so much.
      (...)
      Yeah, there were a lot more Eli/Scott scenes back in Season 1 and I would like to see some more of them. Not to set up slash (well not necessarly at least ^^) but rather for their own merit. Granted, both Scott and Eli were rather busy in their sub-plots (with Chloe and Ginn) so there probably wasn't enought time for those scenes but some more would have been nice anyway. Oh and more shirtless or sex scenes are always welcome.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I know you said it was your opinion...however...who is to say what's "too quick." My Grandparents met in January of 1927...and were married in February of 1927...and were very much in love until their deaths in the mid 1990s.
      Of course, there is love at first sight and you can probably even use it on a show but it has to be written carefully which wasn't the case with Scott and Chloe imo. I never really felt their relationship and no matter how often they said they loved each other (did Chloe ever say that?) it seemed rather forced and superficial to me. Ginn/Eli or Rush/Mandy were written much better.
      In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

LOL, agreed on the shirtless scenes. Or at least the tight black t-shirt... arm-fetish guy here...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooo...set him right on my lap...I'll make him all better!
              sigpic

Comment

I bet he'd like to get some comfort.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LOL, agreed on the shirtless scenes. Or at least the tight black t-shirt... arm-fetish guy here...

I think I can accept this as the bare minimum. On a less drool related note, the alien plant on his arm looks quite real to me, never really noticed how good the make up was during the episode.

Once you guys are done with helping Scott, pass him over to me, please. I am sure, I can make him feel better. Not sure, if I will get to his arm though
                    In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Yeh , the make-up was really good there.

Heehee, I'd still like his arm, even with this infection. I'd just put a blanket on it or something. And look at his skin ^^ Creepy-crawly ( or how you call that )

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I bet he'd like to get some comfort.

*Volunteers to comfort BJS* Someone has to do it!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a hard work... but we like working hard, right?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X