Clear All

New great Brian interview! *spoilers up to Trial and Error*

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...l-soldier.html
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      New great Brian interview! *spoilers up to Trial and Error*

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...l-soldier.html
      in fact there is a short mention also of 'Deliverance' - Great interview!
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

This Thread sure does love to die, haha!

I like how everyone on the Destiny's consensus is that Matthew Scott is one of the nicest people they know. That's saying a lot, especially since he's a military officer. I love how he tried to comfort and calm Rush in Malice. It says a lot about a guy when he treats everyone's least favorite person like his buddy. Reminded me of "Rebel Without a Cause" for some strange reason.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cnnrstrav View Post

I like how everyone on the Destiny's consensus is that Matthew Scott is one of the nicest people they know. That's saying a lot, especially since he's a military officer. I love how he tried to comfort and calm Rush in Malice. It says a lot about a guy when he treats everyone's least favorite person like his buddy. Reminded me of "Rebel Without a Cause" for some strange reason.
          Of Course Matt is awesome...although lots of people were dissin' him in the beginning of the series.
          sigpic

Comment

picture from 'Malice'

Spoiler:
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cnnrstrav View Post

I have to say I didn't like him much until The Greater Good. But when he was able to set Young straight and not pursue power over the Destiny for himself, as everybody else did, I fell in love with the character. Damn, finally someone rose to the occasion. To bad until that point he was the guy who slept around, wave a gun and little else. And he is a warm person , who tries to calm down any source of conflict and bond with everyone. Which, later on, he'll make him a great leader.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  I have to say I didn't like him much until The Greater Good. But when he was able to set Young straight and not pursue power over the Destiny for himself, as everybody else did, I fell in love with the character. Damn, finally someone rose to the occasion. To bad until that point he was the guy who slept around, wave a gun and little else. And he is a warm person , who tries to calm down any source of conflict and bond with everyone. Which, later on, he'll make him a great leader.
                  The sleeping around thing didn't last long, but its funny that its the thing people remember...
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Very Nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey ppl! I snurched lots of MGM pics... so here I am.

Beautiful wallpaper, Icarium!

sigpic

Comment

Well, about the sleeping around... he wasn't doing it that much, I mean yeh, he's had a few... adventures So what?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

***Drools****
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Well, about the sleeping around... he wasn't doing it that much, I mean yeh, he's had a few... adventures So what?
                                I kinda wish he would go back to being a horn dog, it was hilarious to see the offended reactions here on Gateworld. Appart from it being hot, of course.

Great pictures btw, especially the third one.
                                In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Working...
                                X