Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    *cringe*
    what the hell is wrong with some people?
    It's bad enough, it's childish enough, to create a site just to bash actors, but to do it to bash someone's mother? WTF? Who does that?
    Oh I agree with ya. I was just starting to fall asleep when my cell phone went crazy with the twitter blasts he sent out. I didn't read them until this morning, and he's rightfully pissed off. Here's what the blasts said:

@BrianJacobSmith: Rant time: I've been informed that there is a site out there run by a bunch of spineless retards who have been making personal attacks against my MOTHER of all people. You can attack me all you want - you can hate my character and bash my work if it makes you feel big. But there is no reason to bring my FAMILY into your childish, vitriolic, and mean spirited bile. Grow up and get a life. Or a hobby. Or a job.
    Last edited by LtColCarter; 17 May 2010, 06:35 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

That's so stupid and mean.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Oh I agree with ya. I was just starting to fall asleep when my cell phone went crazy with the twitter blasts he sent out. I didn't read them until this morning, and he's rightfully pissed off. Here's what the blasts said:
        yeah, I just got up a short while ago and only now checked twitter. Unfrickenbelievable, the things some people think are cool. There's going to come a day when people will regret the things they've committed to history on the web. That stuff is now out there and stands as a statement on who they are as people. It's not a very good statement. I guess if you want to be known as a creep of the first order, that's a sure way to get it done.
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          yeah, I just got up a short while ago and only now checked twitter. Unfrickenbelievable, the things some people think are cool. There's going to come a day when people will regret the things they've committed to history on the web. That stuff is now out there and stands as a statement on who they are as people. It's not a very good statement. I guess if you want to be known as a creep of the first order, that's a sure way to get it done.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*jumps on top*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  Welcome back!!! I thought the nude pics gonna draw you back.
                  Nope.. pics have NOTHING to do with it. Having better internet, now THAT is the reason!

AND WTFH!!! WHY would you want to go and do something so F'ING stupid and totally unnecessary like taking stabs at the guy's mom?! Judging by the conversations she and I have had on Twitter, she seems like one of the most INTERESTING and COOLEST people you could ever have the honor and privilege of meeting! I back Brian's rant 1000%!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    *jumps on top*
                    Have fun!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                    Nope.. pics have NOTHING to do with it. Having better internet, now THAT is the reason!

AND WTFH!!! WHY would you want to go and do something so F'ING stupid and totally unnecessary like taking stabs at the guy's mom?! Judging by the conversations she and I have had on Twitter, she seems like one of the most INTERESTING and COOLEST people you could ever have the honor and privilege of meeting! I back Brian's rant 1000%!!
                    LOL, suuuuure.

And yeh, this is just insane.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler: