Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 06 May 2010, 10:30 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Think he needs a hand with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
        Would you volunteer?... Stupid question...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          HEHEHE....I'll help!
          sigpic

Comment

Is that from an un-aired episode?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              yep, from
              Spoiler:
              Sabotage, I believe, after they get back
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                yep, from
                Spoiler:
                Sabotage, I believe, after they get back
                An unaired episode? Hmmmm
                sigpic

Comment

....mmmm I know a way to make his blood pressure to go up. ooops did I say that out loud, man that inner monologue is off again

Comment

Yeh! I guess I should put it under spoler tags... reminds me I guess I should put every pics under spoiler tags? Haha, I totally forgot about that. But usually all you can see is BJS's face and body, I mean those pics don't tell almost anything of any episodes... either way, gonna edit that post now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                      Yeh! I guess I should put it under spoler tags... reminds me I guess I should put every pics under spoiler tags? Haha, I totally forgot about that.

But usually all you can see is BJS's face and body, I mean those pics don't tell almost anything of any episodes... either way, gonna edit that post now.
                      True, that picture didn't give away much,
                      Spoiler:
                      other than he gets back on board in "Sabotage" and gets medical attention. Whump!

I'm basically a spoilerphobe, avoid all kinds of spoilers. There has been a lot of buzz about "Sabotage", so I already know more than I'd want to. I can't come here and tell you how to post. Every thread has its policy. Just tell me if you're going to spoiler tag pictures from un-aired episodes from now on or not.
                      sigpic

Comment

True, that picture didn't give away much,
                        Spoiler:
                        other than he gets back on board in "Sabotage" and gets medical attention. Whump!

I'm basically a spoilerphobe, avoid all kinds of spoilers. There has been a lot of buzz about "Sabotage", so I already know more than I'd want to. I can't come here and tell you how to post. Every thread has its policy. Just tell me if you're going to spoiler tag pictures from un-aired episodes from now on or not.
                        I'm a spoilerphobe as well! Especially about a sci-fi story, I don't like to know the adventure, the story they might gonna have in the next episode. And obviously I'm gonna put pics of un-aired episodes under spoiler tags. Actually I think all pics of SGU should be under spoiler tags... I'm not sure though.

sigpic

Comment

I'm a spoilerphobe as well! Especially about a sci-fi story, I don't like to know the adventure, the story they might gonna have in the next episode. And obviously I'm gonna put pics of un-aired episodes under spoiler tags. Actually I think all pics of SGU should be under spoiler tags... I'm not sure though.
                          *gives all spoiler phobes an injection* There...now go enjoy spoilers!
                          sigpic

Comment

And obviously I'm gonna put pics of un-aired episodes under spoiler tags.
                            Yay! In that case I can still drool visit this place.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              *gives all spoiler phobes an injection* There...now go enjoy spoilers!
                              LOL Thank you!

Yay! In that case I can still drool visit this place.
                              Cool!

sigpic

Comment

I am definitely a spoilerphobe....DANG I totally wish

Spoiler:
                                I didn't know they were coming through THE GATE! It ruined my predictions for this episode. On the bright side, It was driving me crazy that I thought I knew how the episode would play out!

His "girlfran" MingNa is doing some epic-acting tonight. I think he was getting teased about it on Twitter haha Its nice to have that dynamic among people you work with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X