No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New David interview with airlock alpha, mild spoilers.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7932
    sigpic

Comment

I think that is from an earlier project. His character, Logan I think, didn't dress that way at any point on the show and I don't recalls that image from promotional ads.

Oh nvm I didn't see someone else had answered

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus_Man View Post
        scoobykoo is my twitter name, and yes he did tweet me. His most funny tweet was this one

It was a bitter nerd battle, but in the end he won me fair-and-square. So welcome my new @TwitChange supporting owner: @scoobykoo !

He didn't call me but thing is we've met in person like I guess around 5 times now. I spent hours in the line up at Comic Con for the True Blood panel with him and Brian J. Smith. They are fans of the show and were in line in front of me. Brian J Smith took this photo in fact

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/

I ran into David the week before the auction closed

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/

I told him I was in the lead on twitchange. He looked so surprised "YOU'RE the one!" He thought it was going to be a total stranger I guess hehe.

He did try to work on something cool but those plans fell through but I can't complain with what I got. I had those small poster of the cast, exec producers signed all except Louis Ferreira. I mentioned that to him and he said if I drop it off at the studio he'd get it signed for me. So he tells me later that day to go pick it up. Not only did he get Louis' autograph but I found an additional much bigger poster with everyone's autograph too. Huge poster, almost like beach blanket not sure what do to with it hehe. Then I get home said thanks and he asks if I like the dvd. I didn't even notice that he put a dvd in the envelope he recorded with most of the cast of SGU thanking me for participating in TwitChange's Hope for Haiti project. People in the video: Patrick Gilmore, Elyse Levesque, Julia Benson, Alaina Huffman, Peter Kelamis, Julie McNiven, Jamil Walker Smith, Brian J Smith. Awesome! Mostly messages saying "Hey Sean"....then their unique spin on saying thank you. Some funny ones too. It was pretty touching stuff that he went to that trouble.

I bumped into Elyse that same week I picked up the dvd. And I was going to say thanks to her and she said yeah David mentioned it was for you. Funny thing is that before that dvd was recorded I had met practically everyone in the vid already. So she knew who she was talking to so to speak when it was being recorded hehe

I laughed at the title of the dvd "Sean is a BADASS"
        and on the dvd itself he wrote "Sean Being Frakkin Awesome!!!" lol

And sorry I'd rather not say how much I paid
        Wow that's awesome!!!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        That's great

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        New David interview with airlock alpha, mild spoilers.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7932
        *click on link*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          great sig I snurched it
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 18 October 2010, 02:39 PM.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            great sig I snurched it
            no problem just please give me credit
            sigpic

Comment

I think I am going to make the Eli Ginn ship thread because hulu is going to a month behind tv so I won't see it live and I know us fans that love Eli want him to get some love and because I am a multishipper of characters I like

edit
              I made the thread for those who want to speculate with me and discuss

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...luation-thread
              Last edited by poundpuppy29; 23 October 2010, 12:00 PM.
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Cloverdale (and BTS)

Spoiler:

doesn't he look good?
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*dies*

sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

David is so gorgeous!! if I had gone to HS with him he would have been crushing bad on him!! maybe would have even dated him
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*dies*

*gets paddles and reanimates yessika*

Phew, you almost died.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*dies*

Phew, you almost died.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post

Phew, you almost died.
                          Why thank you

I really love those pics of David * happy sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              Okay, seriously! David, will you marry me?

Look at him, already all dressed up and handsome as ever!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                                David Blue has a Twitter site and just asked:
                                Heading to Twitter now, thanks for the post
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X