Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Home_files/shapeimage_6.png

from his website
        Is that from when he was in Moonlight?
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Is that from when he was in Moonlight?
          Frankly speaking I do not know
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Frankly speaking I do not know
            I would think so because of the coffin
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

according to his website it says it's Airparty Halloween 2007 http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Media..._Times.html#28
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                according to his website it says it's Airparty Halloween 2007 http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Media..._Times.html#28
                Cool
                sigpic

Comment

David Blue laughing - nice pic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrow_o...lo/3767070665/
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

He looks so funny *giggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

That picture! and at the same time.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

oh and also wanted to know is anyone going to bid on David in the TwitChange Auction? If you have a twitter account you can bid on David and the winner gets an @reply from David along with a re-tweet and he will follow you as well!!! and there has been talks that he will even give you a call!! how cool is that!! depending on how much it goes up to I would so want to bid!! and all the proceeds go to building a home and a school for special needs kids in Haiti! can you think of a better cause!!
                        Even though this topic is old. Yeah I did bid on him and won. It got ugly in the end of the auction. Still I got some goodies out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus_Man View Post
                          Even though this topic is old. Yeah I did bid on him and won. It got ugly in the end of the auction. Still I got some goodies out of it.
                          OMG!! congratz!! did he actually do the phone call.. I know he tweeted that he was going to. and how much was your winning bid?.. I forgot to check.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG!! congratz!! did he actually do the phone call.. I know he tweeted that he was going to. and how much was your winning bid?.. I forgot to check.
                            scoobykoo is my twitter name, and yes he did tweet me. His most funny tweet was this one

It was a bitter nerd battle, but in the end he won me fair-and-square. So welcome my new @TwitChange supporting owner: @scoobykoo !

He didn't call me but thing is we've met in person like I guess around 5 times now. I spent hours in the line up at Comic Con for the True Blood panel with him and Brian J. Smith. They are fans of the show and were in line in front of me. Brian J Smith took this photo in fact

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/

I ran into David the week before the auction closed

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/

I told him I was in the lead on twitchange. He looked so surprised "YOU'RE the one!" He thought it was going to be a total stranger I guess hehe.

He did try to work on something cool but those plans fell through but I can't complain with what I got. I had those small poster of the cast, exec producers signed all except Louis Ferreira. I mentioned that to him and he said if I drop it off at the studio he'd get it signed for me. So he tells me later that day to go pick it up. Not only did he get Louis' autograph but I found an additional much bigger poster with everyone's autograph too. Huge poster, almost like beach blanket not sure what do to with it hehe. Then I get home said thanks and he asks if I like the dvd. I didn't even notice that he put a dvd in the envelope he recorded with most of the cast of SGU thanking me for participating in TwitChange's Hope for Haiti project. People in the video: Patrick Gilmore, Elyse Levesque, Julia Benson, Alaina Huffman, Peter Kelamis, Julie McNiven, Jamil Walker Smith, Brian J Smith. Awesome! Mostly messages saying "Hey Sean"....then their unique spin on saying thank you. Some funny ones too. It was pretty touching stuff that he went to that trouble.

I bumped into Elyse that same week I picked up the dvd. And I was going to say thanks to her and she said yeah David mentioned it was for you. Funny thing is that before that dvd was recorded I had met practically everyone in the vid already. So she knew who she was talking to so to speak when it was being recorded hehe

I laughed at the title of the dvd "Sean is a BADASS"
                            and on the dvd itself he wrote "Sean Being Frakkin Awesome!!!" lol

And sorry I'd rather not say how much I paid
                            Last edited by Platypus_Man; 18 October 2010, 01:35 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

that's awesome!!

you're lucky to have met him he seems like a great guy!

And sorry I'd rather not say how much I paid
                              no worries.. i understand
                              sigpic

Comment

made a new Eli siggy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X