Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    oh and also wanted to know is anyone going to bid on David in the TwitChange Auction? If you have a twitter account you can bid on David and the winner gets an @reply from David along with a re-tweet and he will follow you as well!!! and there has been talks that he will even give you a call!! how cool is that!! depending on how much it goes up to I would so want to bid!! and all the proceeds go to building a home and a school for special needs kids in Haiti! can you think of a better cause!!
    So that's what they've been talking about on Twitter. Hmm. Very cool.
    sigpic

Comment

oh and also wanted to know is anyone going to bid on David in the TwitChange Auction? If you have a twitter account you can bid on David and the winner gets an @reply from David along with a re-tweet and he will follow you as well!!! and there has been talks that he will even give you a call!! how cool is that!! depending on how much it goes up to I would so want to bid!! and all the proceeds go to building a home and a school for special needs kids in Haiti! can you think of a better cause!!
      Wow! That sounds cool!! but I don't do twitter
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Any bidding on David on Twitchange.com?
        sigpic
        Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

I would have loved to bid, but i can't afford it atm.. i hope this won't be the only year of this and the only year David does it.. maybe another year i could afford it. it's only day 1 and it's close to $2,000 already! and this auction is to go for 10 days!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I would have loved to bid, but i can't afford it atm.. i hope this won't be the only year of this and the only year David does it.. maybe another year i could afford it. it's only day 1 and it's close to $2,000 already! and this auction is to go for 10 days!!!
            Wow!! That's crazy expensive!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
              Any bidding on David on Twitchange.com?
              I would so bid on this! If I had the cash. Damn being an adult with it's many expenses...

Comment

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
                I would so bid on this! If I had the cash. Damn being an adult with it's many expenses...
                You say it David would be mine if not for money reasons
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  You say it David would be mine if not for money reasons
                  He would be mine if not for money reasons
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    He would be mine if not for money reasons
                    Okay yessi, you can have David if I can have Bobby
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      Okay yessi, you can have David if I can have Bobby
                      No! I want them both!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was winning Alyson Hannigan for a day. She's to expensive now though. Damn. I'll never get to talk to my hero. :/

ten days was WAY to long.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Not all that interested in DB, but I thought I'd pass this along for those of you who are. Sorry if this has previously been posted (it's near the end): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOMff...eature=channel

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                            Not all that interested in DB, but I thought I'd pass this along for those of you who are. Sorry if this has previously been posted (it's near the end): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOMff...eature=channel

regards,
                            G.
                            OMG!!!! I have never seen that thanks Gollumpus!!! That made my day!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post

regards,
                              G.
                              Thanks for the link, that's great!
                              sigpic

Comment

For additional fun, watch "the Guild". It's a web series that's been on for a few years now. Lots of fun.

regards,
                                G.
                                Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                                X