• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious commercial!

David Blue Subway Commercial

He's so cute...
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Ok, I'm double checking to make sure I'm not going insane, but...

Has anyone else here been seeing David in Subway commercials?
      ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
      Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
      -
      "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
      Dr. Daniel Jackson
      -
      "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
      Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        Oh, I know me too!! What kind of things would his shirts say? Any ideas?
        'I'm With Stupid' would fit the genre
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
          Ok, I'm double checking to make sure I'm not going insane, but...

Has anyone else here been seeing David in Subway commercials?
          LOL, see directly above your post for the link.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            LOL, see directly above your post for the link.
            Sorry, but I had only a minute to post. Didn't have time to read other's posts...lol
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

I'm so stupid I created a thread about Eli in a Subway commercial. I tried deleting it since it was discussed here and now I can't.

I saw that subway commercial last night! It's from two years ago.... Strange it seemed and felt so new. Why is it being shown now!!!

I think being stranded on an Ancient Ship eating Tofurkey and sort-of strawberries is a better diet.

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi Everyone! I am a big Eli Fan! He is my #1 character in SGU with Rush in 2nd then TJ in 3rd. I saw the subway commercial and I totally freaked out!! I love Eli. He is definitely the comedic relief in the show, but also he has a way of looking at the situations that i think most of the viewers see things. like keeping information and stuff like that.I think that Eli's character definitely took a turn in Lost. I think he is becoming a little more confident and coming to terms with being stuck on the ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      Hilarious commercial!

David Blue Subway Commercial

He's so cute...
                      OMG I love his face when the guy in the back says "no special orders'!!!!

Eli is my ideal man, cute, cuddly, and awesome sense of humor. <3

Comment

Share some Eli love!
                        I really wonder why the Eli thread has not more fans? I think David Blue is doing a wonderful job portraying Eli Wallace. And Eli is a character I can identify with, normal person who get´s stranded on a space ship. And I love his movie quotes and the humor he brings in.
                        And the interaction with my favorite character Dr. Rush, hope they will explore the relationship a bit more in S2, I missed that a lot in the second half of Season one.

sigpic

Comment

I'm an Eli fan too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/XXXevilgrinXXX/avatars/90228a6d.jpg
                            I'm an Eli fan too
                            did you make that Avatar? Looks great!

I think Eli was a bit underused in Season 1.5. If he have scenes they are 90% of the time with Scott or Chloe, but the Young, Rush, Eli dynamic is much more interesting, of course in my humble opinion. Nothing against Scott or chloe but the "Joda/Skywalker relationship" between RC and DB is fun to watch.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              did you make that Avatar? Looks great!

I think Eli was a bit underused in Season 1.5. If he have scenes they are 90% of the time with Scott or Chloe, but the Young, Rush, Eli dynamic is much more interesting, of course in my humble opinion. Nothing against Scott or chloe but the "Joda/Skywalker relationship" between RC and DB is fun to watch.
                              yep, it's one of mine
                              It's interesting. I don;t think he was underused, so much as when he was used, it tended to be for something bigger
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                                yep, it's one of mine
                                It's interesting. I don;t think he was underused, so much as when he was used, it tended to be for something bigger
                                I feel his scenes with Rush where underused. I am really interested what role Eli had to play in the first episode of Season 2, maybe he saves them all? Or at least Scott and Greer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X