• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Oh my. Very nice!
    gotta love hazel eyes
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

It's nice to see a working actor who's been in the business a long time finally get a part on a show that let's him ply his craft to an appreciative audience. Helps if he's as easy on the eyes as LF.
      Been watching the show all season now and I'm definitely warming to this character more and more. And the actor.
      I'm ready to see some more action, though. The fan girl in me wants to see Everett go all bad-ass on someone. More hand-to-hand action. I do love a good fight scene...

Comment

I'm going to interrupt my usual "slobbering" as Cory would so unceremoniously put, to rave a bit about LF's performance in "Incursion, Pt. 1".

(Minor spoilers for "Incursion")

Spoiler:
        LF was absolutely brilliant in tonights episode! He showed us how much the burden of command is weighing down on Young - he did it subtly and he did it well. I loved seeing how resolute Young was. But at the same time, I also appreciated the touch of vulnerability we saw. He was second guessing himself. The scene between LF and RDA was brilliant. I cannot wait to see Pt.2 next week!! Hats off to LF!

Comment

It might be unceremonious, but it's accurate!

Spoiler:
          Plus, I agree with you about his performance tonight. We've gotten little hints here and there that Young was burned out as an SG team leader. He wasn't willing to make the hard choices, to choose which people would live and die anymore. He told Scott his in Water, Rush told him that in Justice, and now O'Neill has reminded him of that in Incursion.

As soon as Rush's body came through the gate, Young backed off the most effective plan to protect the ship and he has paid for it. By the end of the episode, you could literally see the change on Young's face as he screwed up the courage and fully committed himself to protecting his ship and people... no matter the cost.
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            Air 3 caps, not spoilered...

Greay pics

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
              It's nice to see a working actor who's been in the business a long time finally get a part on a show that let's him ply his craft to an appreciative audience. Helps if he's as easy on the eyes as LF.
              Been watching the show all season now and I'm definitely warming to this character more and more. And the actor.
              I'm ready to see some more action, though. The fan girl in me wants to see Everett go all bad-ass on someone. More hand-to-hand action. I do love a good fight scene...
              I've been a fan of LF for some time and yeah, it's really great to see him in this role that puts him out there for a new bunch of people to get an eyeful of him. You're not alone in wanting Young to get all badass

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
              I'm going to interrupt my usual "slobbering" as Cory would so unceremoniously put, to rave a bit about LF's performance in "Incursion, Pt. 1".

(Minor spoilers for "Incursion")

Spoiler:
              LF was absolutely brilliant in tonights episode! He showed us how much the burden of command is weighing down on Young - he did it subtly and he did it well. I loved seeing how resolute Young was. But at the same time, I also appreciated the touch of vulnerability we saw. He was second guessing himself. The scene between LF and RDA was brilliant. I cannot wait to see Pt.2 next week!! Hats off to LF!
              Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
              It might be unceremonious, but it's accurate!

Spoiler:
              Plus, I agree with you about his performance tonight. We've gotten little hints here and there that Young was burned out as an SG team leader. He wasn't willing to make the hard choices, to choose which people would live and die anymore. He told Scott his in Water, Rush told him that in Justice, and now O'Neill has reminded him of that in Incursion.

As soon as Rush's body came through the gate, Young backed off the most effective plan to protect the ship and he has paid for it. By the end of the episode, you could literally see the change on Young's face as he screwed up the courage and fully committed himself to protecting his ship and people... no matter the cost.
              I agree with the spoilers both of you have posted and yes, LF has done a fantastic job of displaying that character at thie stage of life he's at very well, and without a whole bunch of Captain Expositioning either. Kudos. Much better to do something with a single look than a crapload of dialogue. I've liked Stargate but I never really loved Stargate until LF showed up
              sigpic

Comment

A little bit of fun pic spam from another show, a quirky Canadian vampire flic. With donuts. Spoilered only because it's not SG, but he plays such a completely different character, It's cute

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

and so ends the Blood and Donuts pic spam
                          sigpic

Comment

"Incursion", part 1 -
                            Spoiler:
                            Rush and Young are yelling at each other. Ah, everything is right in the world once again.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, yes, they're like brothers fighting or *adjusts the body armor and gets nestled safelt in my foxhole* an old married couple...*sits back to watch the fireworks*
                              sigpic

Comment

I had a request for this so I thought I would share
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X