Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, he was fantastic
    From his reaching out, his interactions with Rush, his calling Scott 'Matthew', and even the look with TJ. Love that he went after his people and brought them 'home'. As if I didn't already love his character
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Loved Young's reaction when Scott tells him TJ's decision. No mulling it over, just a knee-jerk denial.

I am really liking the character of Young, and I am reeeeaaaallly happy that LF is getting a chance to anchor such an overall good cast like this. I love to see a working actor get a chance to really work a role...

Comment

Yeah, LF is doing a *fantastic* job! Young is really the one holding the crew together, (though just by a thread) and he portrays that delicate balance very well.

And, can I just say, I *love* LF's voice!! Especially the raspier voice he has for Young. I could listen to him read a phone book!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
          Yeah, LF is doing a *fantastic* job! Young is really the one holding the crew together, (though just by a thread) and he portrays that delicate balance very well.

And, can I just say, I *love* LF's voice!! Especially the raspier voice he has for Young. I could listen to him read a phone book!
          I'm a sucker for a voice too, so yep, he does it for me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            Anyone else think Young was fantastic in "Faith"?? He was already my favourite character, but man, my respect for this character keeps growing and growing! It's clear that Young is determined to the right thing, and to do what is best for everyone on board.
            The "chess" scene at the end was definitely a nice touch, too.
            Indeed. I've always liked him, but he was particularly great in "Faith." The complexities of the character, combined with Louis' acting just make him very watchable.

And yes, his attempt to play nice with Rush was the most adorable thing ever. lol

Comment

I like that Young is changing and growing with every episode. I loved the chess scene, LF's facial expression was priceless. He's a great actor.
              SGU fangirl

Comment

Originally posted by mere earthling View Post
                I like that Young is changing and growing with every episode. I loved the chess scene, LF's facial expression was priceless. He's a great actor.
                Yeah, he definitely is!! I loved his expression after his joke fell flat too But it really was a great moment for Young; to me it showed that he was genuinely trying to be conciliatory and amiable. It was very well done.

Comment

Sexy and also a great actor.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    Sexy and also a great actor.
                    that he is *dreamy faced smiley -->
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      that he is *dreamy faced smiley -->
                      Mhmmmm.... agreed!!! *dreamy sigh*

And.... for your viewing pleasure.....

pics from www.gateworld.net/gallery

Comment

love that second pic *drool*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          love that second pic *drool*
                          Mhmmmmm!! I know!! I really wish I could find more pics of LF... I'm tellin' ya, they're scarce!

Comment

So, I definitely melted when I saw that smile!!! Can't wait for GW's screencaps to go up!
                            And I will never get tired of seeing Young silhouetted against the shimmering puddle of the gate - the authority that he commands just in his posture is sexy!

Yup.... I've got it bad... lol! But it's totally all LF's fault!

Comment

Thank you for the pictuers.

Comment

Hello new wallpaper! ...It's just a shame I have to open programs and cover his lovely face

Pic from http://www.syfy.com/universe/cast.php?id=2... you can find the full-sized wallpaper there, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X