Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferreira Fest 37 is now online!

As usual, on the 20th of each month we kick off a big party celebrating the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis) at the Official Louis Ferreira Fan Club. We have lots of goodies and a long Q&A this month, so grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and come on in!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 37!

21ad478.jpg

Comment

Happy to say it is only 5 more days till Louis's new series "MOTIVE" premieres on TV Sunday night after the Super Bowl. Canada can get the show, though unsure in the US
      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
        Canada can get the show, though unsure in the US
        MOTIVE will air on ABC this summer: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-motive-416847

Find all the latest Louis Ferreira news at Ferreira Fest, The Official Louis Ferreira Fan Club.

Comment

Really enjoying 'Motive', Louis is very watchable as always!

Certainly going for different looks.....

Don't mind the 'Motive' look....

Not too sure about the 'Primeval-New World' look..... I think it's to make this Colonel not look like this Colonel! ......

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!

Comment

He looks great in all forms!

Comment

Issue #38 of Ferreira Fest is up! My, but Our Boy have been really busy!
                http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/28202.html

Comment

And before you know it, it's the 20th of the month again, and that means it's time for another Ferreira Fest, the monthly celebration of Louis Ferreira's acting career! This month we have an extensive Q&A where Louis answers your questions, everything about MOTIVE, plus the whole Twitter story, animal updates and a brand-new reading series! So grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and join us at Ferreira Fest 39!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 39!

FF sig tag new.jpg

Comment

Missed it!!!

Comment

Hey everybody, it's April 20th! And this means we throw our monthly party here at Ferreira Fest to celebrate the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! We've got pictures, vids and trailers for upcoming shows, some Q&As and another installment of the Reading Series. Grab your favorite pineapple drink at the bar and come on in!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 40!

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Shena; 20 April 2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Ferreira Fest 41 is now online!

Today's the day! Every 20th of the month we throw a big party in support of the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! We have lots of MOTIVE and ROOKIE BLUE stuff, pictures, tons of screen caps, news articles, videos, interviews, Twitter gems, comments from the man himself and another issue of the reading series. Grab your favorite free pineapple drink at the bar and come on in!

http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com

Don't forget: Louis' new series MOTIVE premiers on ABC Network tonight at 10pm Eastern/ Pacific!

Please check your local listings.

Comment

Ferreira Fest 42 is now online!

Woohoo! It's the 20th of the month, and that means of course it's time for our monthly party here at Ferreira Fest to celebrate the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! This is a very special edition, and we've all been waiting for it for a long time. Along with our special features we also have a ton of pictures, news articles, The Reading Series, interviews, a little Q&A and another commentary transcript, so grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and join us!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 42!

Comment

You know I just don't think it's right that Louis Ferreira plays other non SGU parts lol. Awesome colonel / ship captain and I thought he played the role absolutely perfectly but seeing him in anything else would just be a disappointment for me without the rest of SGU lol.

Comment

I kinda feel the same way, but I wasn't too sure as to why. You've nailed it on the head. I love the new series, "Motive" that he's in. I wish they'd do a little bit more of a back story for his Oscar character. I know he's from a wealthy background and that he backs up his partner. But he's playing second banana to Lauren Holly. Both are equally fascinating and I love her strong woman vibes. But Oscar is a tad too quiet. Still, both are great and I do hope the show succeeds on ABC.

Comment

Hi everybody - it's time for Ferreira Fest, the big celebration of the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! Come on in for news, photos, screencaps, a Q&A and our exclusive Reading Series! Grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and join us!

Click here to enter Ferreira Fest 43!

Comment

Working...
                                X