Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    I just finished litsenning to all the DVD commentaries that he did for both seasons of SGU.

I believe, that now, I have a man-crush on Louis Ferreira!
    Such a funny bloke! How did no-one crack up with laughter during SGU's production?
    Can you tell me what he commented on? I'm deaf, and the SGU DVD disks are not closed captioned with the commentaries. Everything else, yes, but not the commentaries.

Comment

He's just very loud, and seems to enthusiastically loves everything, almost as if he is high when watching and commenting on SGU, and it all made me laugh!
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

He seems like the kind of guy who could become your best friend in one word.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          He seems like the kind of guy who could become your best friend in one word.
          Playtypus Man described him as a Brainiac with so much energy. If you checked out the Ferreira Fests, you'll see how warm and welcoming he is.

Comment

I'm love it reading the Ferreira Fests every month. Colonel Young is my favorite charakter of all Stargate-Series. And reading how Louis is in real life... I like him more and more. My biggest hope is to meet him on an convention in germany *finger-crossed*.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny-Fan View Post
              I'm love it reading the Ferreira Fests every month. Colonel Young is my favorite charakter of all Stargate-Series. And reading how Louis is in real life... I like him more and more. My biggest hope is to meet him on an convention in germany *finger-crossed*.
              I'm glad you enjoy the Ferreira Fest! Repost the link to wherever you are. Mwuah!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Latest Ferreira Fest is up! Very informative! http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/13975.html

Comment

He is in an episode of "Touch"?! Cool! I have to watch it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        He is in an episode of "Touch"?! Cool! I have to watch it!
                        I've already watched the first eppie on Hulu. Not too bad. I'll watch it more so that I can understand what the show is about by the time he pops up in it.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                          I've already watched the first eppie on Hulu. Not too bad. I'll watch it more so that I can understand what the show is about by the time he pops up in it.
                          I looked up in the episoden guide but the episode in which Louis should play was not on the list
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            I looked up in the episoden guide but the episode in which Louis should play was not on the list
                            It's on May 8th or 10Th. I have to look it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              It's on May 8th or 10Th. I have to look it up again.
                              10th

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
                                10th
                                I knew that! I was testing you! (whistles innocently)

Comment

Working...
                                X