Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! I about wet myself laughing at this. I so totally love the purple sweet potato squirrel. The superman disguise, the drunk-on-her-back,"take-me-I'm-yours-Col Young" squirrel, all of them!!! The comedy team of Jeri and Sacred Clay.... you're killing me with laughter. Brilliant ladies!!
    Thank you, dahlink! (Takes a deep bow!). The squirrels are in references to Shena8. I will be doing a pic spam story with a reference of you in it. Ain't telling you what it is. You will have to be patient, dahlink!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      I noticed that too! It was just awesome and the pics that you've posted from The Hidden Hills is just awesome! The interview done by his mentor was just so awesome and revealing. This Fest just keeps on getting better and better!
      Did I used the word "awesome" three times?? It's just plain awesome!

Comment

I believe he's a young 45.
        Oh, he is still young ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh, he is still young ^^
          I can't believe, that Louis is even younger than Ming-Na. I always knew that Bobby is the oldest, then I thought the next would be Louis and Camile were the youngest of these three. But now, our Louis is younger than Bobby and Ming-Na
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I thought of even younger Louis, I thought that he was 40 years old ^^
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              I can't believe, that Louis is even younger than Ming-Na. I always knew that Bobby is the oldest, then I thought the next would be Louis and Camile were the youngest of these three. But now, our Louis is younger than Bobby and Ming-Na
              Ming-Na will be 49 in November. I knew she was older because I remember her in The Joy Luck Club, one of her first films I think, from 1993.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Ming-Na will be 49 in November. I knew she was older because I remember her in The Joy Luck Club, one of her first films I think, from 1993.
                That was truly a GREAT film!!!

Comment

That was truly a GREAT film!!!
                  Yes, it's quite good. It's one I always remember, it was on a while back and I sat and watched it all over again for the 3rd or 4th time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    49 already? Woah, she doesn't look like 48 at all!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you, dahlink! (Takes a deep bow!). The squirrels are in references to Shena8. I will be doing a pic spam story with a reference of you in it. Ain't telling you what it is. You will have to be patient, dahlink!
                      I don't know if you've read it yet, but Shena has a tribute to your squirrel pic spam - it's the first ficlet in this group of stories: http://shena8.livejournal.com/81461.html

You both are a sure-fire bet to make me laugh!

Comment

And he's all mine, Kimmy-Baby! (runs away!)
                        Them there is fighting words, honey-chil'!!

Comment

Them there is fighting words, honey-chil'!!
                          Honey chil', how short, um I mean, tall (snort) are you?

Comment

I don't know if you've read it yet, but Shena has a tribute to your squirrel pic spam - it's the first ficlet in this group of stories: http://shena8.livejournal.com/81461.html

You both are a sure-fire bet to make me laugh!
                            Oh, my Frakking gawd!!!! That's sooo hysterical!!! I'm so glad to have inspired her in this one. Nutty squirrels on Destiny!!!! That is certainly a trip!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! Mwuah!!!

Comment

Oh, my Frakking gawd!!!! That's sooo hysterical!!! I'm so glad to have inspired her in this one. Nutty squirrels on Destiny!!!! That is certainly a trip!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! Mwuah!!!
                              I told her about your picspam and look what it led to ... you are both hilarious.

Comment

Honey chil', how short, um I mean, tall (snort) are you?
                                I know how to solve this... squirrels at 20 paces ...

Comment

Working...
                                X