Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
    Tell the Colonel, that I am waiting for him in the doghouse! LOL
    LOL! I have him on a very tight leash right now. (Evil grins)

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      And on another leash I guess is my Rumpel
      sigpic

Comment

That makes a lot of sense. Couples who have lost a baby, especially if it was late term or soon after tends to break up, as the sight of each other reminds each other constantly of the loss. Nonetheless, it makes sense for her to go to Varro if she's trying to lessen the pain to Young based on an alternate timeline. But isn't she cheating herself of what little joy she could get in her remaining time. I mean how many kids did they have on Novus? 3? That itself is a huge accomplishment.
        Well, I'm predisposed to be a Young & TJ shipper so I have a slight tilt their way.

I think TJ thinks she's being kind to Varro. They made a connection when she saved his life in Intervention. He's all alone on Destiny, she feels sympathetic because he lost his wife and she can see he's not a 'bad' person. Young is still a complication for her because he is still her commanding officer. They know that SGC and military won't tolerate another excursion in that area. In FoD, the SGC does have the ability to dial into Destiny, therefore if they got wind of Everett and TJ back together, I suspect they would swiftly move to replace Young with someone new.

She and Everett had 2 kids on Novus. Soon after Sara was born, TJ started showing signs of ALS. By the time she was about 3 years old, TJ knew for certain.

I also suspect she's trying to protect herself based on the stuff Rush whispered to her in "Stage Three" and subsequently in FoD. CWR didn't make those conversations known to us, but I suspect in these next chapters, we'll see them come to fruit. CWR's plotting in so interwoven, something that happened several chapters ago will rear its head in an unexpected manner in future chapters.

Comment

Oh, little girl! You need to understand that both of them belongs to me. You young'uns need to understand that. Sigh!
          Them thar is fightin' words. We'll be havin' a ol' fashioned, grudge match.

That thar Young-boyo is mine, sweet-thang.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            "I summon the forces of Mother Nature to do my bidding..."
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/th_vlcsnap-2012-01-09-22h40m30s187.jpg

"I just don't know how it could've happened..."
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Louis%20Ferreira%20and%20friends/th_NCIS913mkv_001350974.jpg

"I see that my plan is working, he's sitting in there crying over those women, the big baby!"
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Ravenous/th_Ravenous-2-263.jpg

"somehow, the ladies found out about each other, I've been keeping company with sacredclay, jeri, and kimmyg, now I'm in the dog house with all of them"
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Louis%20Ferreira%20and%20friends/th_NCIS913mkv_001416665.jpg

"Mawhaahahaaha!"
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Ravenous/th_Ravenous-2-178.jpg
            HHahahaa!! I love your and Clay's running pic span stories. Very entertaining. And now, I get to be included. WooHoo!!!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:02 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

I just finished watching that second season of "Missing". I'm looking around for the third season. I heard that our homeboy, Louis really shined in that season.
              Yep, the dude was excellent in season 3. He had a whole storyline that focused on Pollock that ran through the entire season.We got to see him with a beard and slightly scruffy but still smooth and all FBI. A hunka-hunka-burning love!!!

Try Netflicks for season 3. Stupidly, it hasn't been released on DVD.

Comment

Tell the Colonel, that I am waiting for him in the doghouse! LOL
                Darn it. Now that damn Vulcan is moving into the dawg-house with us and Young. It's starting to get mildly crowded in here. Oh well, the more the merrier. We just have to allow the boy a little rest once in a while. I have a plush cubby for us to curl up into in, him and me, alone.

Comment

snip, snip *kimmy uses those scissors to cut that nasty leash from Young's neck*

Cuddle time with kimmy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                    HHahahaa!! I love your and Clay's running pic span stories. Very entertaining. And now, I get to be included. WooHoo!!!
                    Always on the lookout for new victims, characters!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Always on the lookout for new victims, characters!
                      Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        And on another leash I guess is my Rumpel
                        Bet your ass, dearie!

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                          Them thar is fightin' words. We'll be havin' a ol' fashioned, grudge match.

That thar Young-boyo is mine, sweet-thang.
                          Hun, I don't know what drugs you are on, but you are under a very sad delusion that he's yours. Since I'm your elder, I get first pick. I know, life sucks sometimes. (Big Ol' ****ty Grin)

Comment

Hun, I don't know what drugs you are on, but you are under a very sad delusion that he's yours. Since I'm your elder, I get first pick. I know, life sucks sometimes. (Big Ol' ****ty Grin)
                            I'm thinking, this entire debate useless. Young already owns us but we cannot own him. So the choice is his -- and keeping him on a leash is an illusion. He is strong as a boar (=Everett) and will free himself.

Comment

I'm thinking, this entire debate useless. Young already owns us but we cannot own him. So the choice is his -- and keeping him on a leash is an illusion. He is strong as a boar (=Everett) and will free himself.
                              (smiles) You're a killjoy, you know that? But then, let me continue with my, ahem, sad delusion, LF is mine but if you're really nice to me, I just might let you visit him. Who knows? (goes to up her dosages to her meds). Life is certainly grand!

Comment

LF's birthday is coming up soon! I think it's on the 20th.

Comment

Working...
                                X