• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So next time, no guns, promise?
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well, ah, okay.
      Last edited by jeri; 06 December 2011, 05:37 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

TJ's got her hands full without worrying about you guys!
        sigpic

Comment

Damn! A lotta, lotta work!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            Did he have a lot of scenes in that one?

He was in a major supporting role. It's a different take for him, but it was a good movie and role for him I felt.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
              He was in a major supporting role. It's a different take for him, but it was a good movie and role for him I felt.
              Then I'm going to go get the movie.

Comment

I hope you enjoy it. Also, I hope I answered your question on FF to your satisfaction.

Comment

I hope you enjoy it. Also, I hope I answered your question on FF to your satisfaction.
                  You did and I also came away with a little bit more understanding of Teal'c and others like him. Thanks so much for being honest about it. Mwuah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Then I'm going to go get the movie.
                    Oh yeah, that was a great movie role for Louis. And Rhona Mitra (Kiva) was in it too. Shooter was just on TNT these last two weekends. Good movie with a cool plot. Then again, I like the author, Stephen Hunter, of the book the film is based on.

Comment

Seeing a few familiar names/faces here lol. He was also the lead FBI agent in the movie Shooter.
                      Look, it's Alexander. Way Cool. Gonna swim around with us in the GW pool.

Comment

You've talked the scene here up so much how could I resist? Great to be here with all of you. Thank you for the fic plug too lol.
                        Yeah, everybody, go check out "A New Dawn" by AlexanderD on FF.net. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

You and sacred clay are brilliant with your pic stories. Great laughs.
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:09 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                            You and sacred clay are brilliant with your pic stories. Great laughs.
                            Thank you, hun, but I believe that Jeri's better. I can't keep up with her!

Comment

So what do you think we ought to get sacredclay for Christmas?
                              sigpic

Comment

Dunno, but it better not be fruitcake like last year.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X