Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    Didn't he give you one of the bracelets that he was wearing made by his daughter when you went to that Dragon Con?
    Not, me. Shena get it (and unlike her, I am convinced he said it was made by Louis's ex-wife, not his daughter, but it is kinda irrelevant). I kinda matched nicely with Shena's dress.

I'm tell you more about the Dragon*Con a little later...

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Oh, no question a matter of preference. And easier if your preference fits very well with social conventions, cos you'll get nearly all guys in your preferred hair style.

My statement was not meant to sound in any way inculpatory, I just think, he looks better with this not too short, curly hair, which is very far away from being anything which one could call long(er), and for me very short hair is the same like no hair, I have in both cases no idea what the hair would look like, and I like hair, and it starts for me with, like 2 cm, at least.

Different people, different points of view, not more, not less. No reason to go into alarm condition, insofar as I understand your remark *Raises her hand!* correct, I'm not sure, maybe it's not meant that way. So, peace... please!
      No worries, I wasn't really in alarm condition (I'm not even sure what that is!) but I was a little sheepish cuz I am aware of the fact quite many people prefer Louis with the longer curly hair. There is even some story floating around the net where someone couldn't even resist touching it at Dragon*Con. And there is nothing wrong with that. I myself could hardly resist touching it -- and...no, I'm not saying that! -- if it was really really short!

BTW, Louis did think his hair was pretty long .

Comment

I definitely like his curls best.
        sigpic

Comment

Whoa.........what a piece of work Ray was! Didn't someone mention Louis won some sort of award for his performance? Well-deserved. You hated the guy.....knew he was Evil......yet I also felt sorry for him. It didn't help that I really didn't like the Hugh Dillon character. He had as much baggage as Ray did!
          Spoiler:
          and how smarmy was Ray giving that lingerie to Mike's wife?

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            Whoa.........what a piece of work Ray was! Didn't someone mention Louis won some sort of award for his performance? Well-deserved. You hated the guy.....knew he was Evil......yet I also felt sorry for him. It didn't help that I really didn't like the Hugh Dillon character. He had as much baggage as Ray did!
            Spoiler:
            and how smarmy was Ray giving that lingerie to Mike's wife?

IHS
            Dare I hope for you to post some screen caps? Pretty please????

Comment

I'm so sorry sacredclay.......but not only do I no longer have the DVD......I also am the tech moron of the planet. I have no clue how to post caps!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry sacredclay.......but not only do I no longer have the DVD......I also am the tech moron of the planet. I have no clue how to post caps!

IHS
                Nor do I, but it's on my list of things to learn. I just have to say how much I love your sig! I can hear him say BUUUUG now!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, thank you JERI for the compliment on my siggy. I wish I could take credit for it.....but Joe said it on an audio commentary, and I had someone make it for me. Sorry for being a bit OT there.......but it only goes to show I am a computer moron since I can't make siggies either. I know......old dog, new tricks.......

Ahem.....back to Louis Thunk!

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
                    Not, me. Shena get it (and unlike her, I am convinced he said it was made by Louis's ex-wife, not his daughter, but it is kinda irrelevant). I kinda matched nicely with Shena's dress.

I'm tell you more about the Dragon*Con a little later...
                    Sorry, hun, ex-wife wouldn't make sense to me as I've read that he had to fight to get full custody of his son. If he had to fight, then relations cannot have been good and therefor, he wouldn't want to wear anything made by his ex-wife. INHO.I could be wrong, as I wasn't there. Perhaps you can get a chance to ask him again. Don't forget to ruffle his hair.

Comment

Well, thank you JERI for the compliment on my siggy. I wish I could take credit for it.....but Joe said it on an audio commentary, and I had someone make it for me. Sorry for being a bit OT there.......but it only goes to show I am a computer moron since I can't make siggies either. I know......old dog, new tricks.......

Ahem.....back to Louis Thunk!

IHS

Perhaps I can ask one of the members if she can do it, as she makes lots of screen caps of LF's roles. It's how I found out about him doing a character on "ER" years ago. I didn't realize it was him, but his character was so well done, that it haunted me for years. When this same member did the screen caps, I went on Amazon and brought that eppie.

Comment

Well, that logical reasoning does not override what he actually said about the bracelets, does it? (Check your livejournal PM for more).

Hah, you don't need to encourage me on the hair issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
                          Well, that logical reasoning does not override what he actually said about the bracelets, does it? (Check your livejournal PM for more).

Hah, you don't need to encourage me on the hair issue.
                          Just don't cut in line with all the other people waiting to ruffle his hair. Mwuah!

Comment

I have Durham County on dvd. If someone could email me and tell me in simple steps how to do a screencap then I will for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by clc View Post
                              I have Durham County on dvd. If someone could email me and tell me in simple steps how to do a screencap then I will for everyone.
                              Oh, hun! I wish I could help you here but both of my feet are firmly planted in the dinorsaur age! Maybe Kimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                Dare I hope for you to post some screen caps? Pretty please????
                                I'm working on caps for Ferreira Fest on LJ. I don't know when they will be posted but I could plop a few of them up when I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X