Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    My suggestion is that you go on LiveJournal and look for the Ferreira Fest by Shena8. I may have gotten her moniker wrong but I will look it up for you. Every month, she and a few others post everything there is to know about LF, including pictures from his past roles, screen captures, interviews, etc. It's really quite marvelous! I'll see if I can post the link to that later. Mwuah!
    Found it! http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/6651.html Enjoy!!!

Comment

Saw 4
      Loves music, loves to dance
      something to do with a dog being a hero of central park.
      grey gardens.
      Ones that I really loved and relatively easy to get:
      *Missing (He is only in 2nd and 3rd season. The 2nd is out on DVD)
      *Durham County (He is brilliant in it but this is a rather odd piece)

Of those that are hard to get the best ones are (PM in on LiveJournal if you want to get a longer list of these):
      * Hidden Hills (this is just freaking hilarious)
      * Most of his guest appearances on various series are cool too

Comment

It feels like he has disappeared. I know he's did a movie called "Duke" and it's in preproduction, and did a voice over for a commercial, but I'm not hearing anything else about him. I even have him on google alerts but silence. Anybody have any idea?
        He did have small role in TV movie that got cut. Also, he spent most of the summer with his kids. And currently he is auditioning...

Can anybody tell me how he broke his pinky on his hand? It still very sexy on him.
        Ah, ah, the famous right pinky. Everyone loves the pinky! My theory is that he is actually missing parts of that finger. See the picture on the link below How it happened I don't know. We meant to ask him at the DragonCon but we ended up not to. Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid, but he was so nice, it kind of felt like an insult to insult him asking that question. So we didn't.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ap-3611642.png

Comment

Oh, yes, spread the love!

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
            Oh, yes, spread the love!
            That's not too hard to do, considering that you're one of the major contributors there. Mwuah!!!!

Comment

have you seen the extras on DVD? the Colonel really plays the fool and is very funny

more than any other actor

I think he is determined to show that he really is not "so serious" as his actor in the show has to be

great to see "the real him" in the extras!!

Comment

Thank you, a load of things to look at there.

I always appreciate links to stuff, I don't go on all these live journal sites or Twitter so I don't get to see most of the stuff out there about people.

Comment

Saw 4
                  Loves music, loves to dance
                  something to do with a dog being a hero of central park.
                  grey gardens.
                  He's also in
                  Prom Night 2
                  Fallen arches
                  Night owl

These 3 he is in almost the entire show.

Comment

Originally posted by clc View Post
                    He's also in
                    Prom Night 2
                    Fallen arches
                    Night owl

These 3 he is in almost the entire show.
                    My biggest problem is that I'm hearing impaired. I only watch DVDs that have CC (closed captioning) and/or SDHH (subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing). More than half of his movies on Amazon isn't either, which frustrates me to no end, as I'd love to see him in Durham County.

Comment

Have you tried to see if there are CCs online for things? Sometimes they do appear...

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
                        Have you tried to see if there are CCs online for things? Sometimes they do appear...
                        I checked Amazon. Sob! No dice.

Comment

I checked Amazon. Sob! No dice.
                          Have you looked for the scrips online? Would you be able to follow along by reading it before hand?

Comment

With the discussion on LF's broken pinky finger; I noticed that it was written into the series as one of the injuries he sustained when he was thrown out of Destiny's gate across the gateroom in 'Air', you can see it taped up here.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              With the discussion on LF's broken pinky finger; I noticed that it was written into the series as one of the injuries he sustained when he was thrown out of Destiny's gate across the gateroom in 'Air', you can see it taped up here.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media
                              Good catch! That would make sense to to do that also.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                                Have you looked for the scrips online? Would you be able to follow along by reading it before hand?
                                They would have movie scripts online? Do you know of any sites? I did that with SGU by reading the scripts on GW and then watching the shows on Hulu. When the whole thing came out on DVD, it was CC so I'm a happy mommy.

Comment

Working...
                                X