No announcement yet.

Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Mod Note : Spoiler for S2 Ep 13 under tag.Hotlink removed on image.

Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2011, 11:19 AM.
    I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Don't post spoilers!
      sigpic

Comment

Fixed.

Now a rule reminder post ( yes it's that time again.):

Spoilers and spoiler images : spoiler tag them all properly for upcoming SGU eps.

Also Do NOT hotlink images from other sites .Reposts of pics from the GW Galleries are fine if you want to post them here on the forum,but not to other sites. ( Ideally ,post them on GWF as "thumbnails".)

Use a hosting site like PB.Get a free account and save the images to that,then upload from the free account to GW.

Pic sizes matter too : Max 100 KB file size and no more than 700 pixels wide .

If in doubt about posting pics,ask in the thread for help amongst yourselves,or contact a Mod of your choice.

That ought to cover it .

Happy Thunking !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

*Twin Destinies cap under tag.
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 March 2011, 08:39 AM. Reason: Edited to give the ep title.
            [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

what episode ?
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 March 2011, 08:38 AM. Reason: requote tags changed.

Comment

Col.young plays the saw game ??? ... (funny funny !!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
                  what episode ?
                  "Twin Destinies". And again.

Spoiler:
                  [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                    "Twin Destinies". And again.

wow Nice.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 March 2011, 10:17 AM. Reason: Tags changed.

Comment

"Twin Destinies"

Spoiler:

Comment

here a bts picture from "Alliances"

Love LF with the berret

Spoiler:
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:

"Twin Destinies", again

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            here a bts picture from "Alliances"

Love LF with the berret

nice !!
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 March 2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: Read my post .( #933.)

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Young: OK, go, go, go!

Comment

Working...
                                X