Spoiler:
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

this one ... form 'Deliverance'

I like this pic
      I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
        this one ... form 'Deliverance'

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...2&d=1299731697

I like this pic
        (bitter)sweet!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          (bitter)sweet!
          Young : (blushing)
          Chole : Thank you Colonel...
          Scott : (jealous)

(This is what I think??? =[]=")
          I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
            Completely unexpected, I had tears in my eyes when Chloe did that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Completely unexpected, I had tears in my eyes when Chloe did that.
              Agree

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

wow...*-*

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I so loved it when in "Twin Destinies" Young says to Rush
                              Spoiler:
                              "12 plus you and me?" meaning that he was going to stay behind with Rush
                              Last edited by mi_guard; 17 March 2011, 11:44 AM.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                I so loved it when in "Twin Destinies" Young says to Rush
                                Spoiler:
                                "12 plus you and me?" meaning that he was going to stay back with Rush
                                agree

http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...213-0136xe.jpg
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X