Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    Shooter? just saw that movie while zapping through the channels and I had the impression to have seen LF but when I zapped back I couldn't see him anywhere so I thought I was mistaken, and changed channel for good
    yes,but He appear in few scenes.
    I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

EverettYoung and Valentine day ..."for you....."

I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I thought to do "Rush & Young in valentine", but a picture of Rush is not much

Comment

LF in Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II

He very handsome.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome pictures, hirokung!

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

thanks !! But he was really handsome.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X