Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^amen to that

as for LF being in another series, the guy's never really been short of work, has he?
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      ^^amen to that

as for LF being in another series, the guy's never really been short of work, has he?
      I know, but he was really the lead (co-lead) for SGU, and I think he was just shining in the role. I'm not saying he won't find something else, but this was just such a great part for him.

And I got to see him every week!

Ok, enough doom and gloom. Sniff. I love you, Everett Young.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I agree Carmen - I've got to see Louis every week too! I would have done the quote thing but I can't seem to figure that out. Forums have changed a lot since I did this way too many years ago.

Okay to keep us yacking and thinking, err ... thunking about Louis/Young, here's some questions I've been pondering abount Everett Young:

What event(s) caused Young to decline the command of the 9th Chevron leader? O'Neill alluded to it very briefly in "Earth", but what was it?

His relationship with Emily seemed strained right from "Air" and didn't I read somewhere on character development that they'd only been married a couple of years? Did Emily's desire to have him quit the military drive him to turn down the command of 9th chevron team?

After Telford's re-birth, you can see how Everett and he were good friends, so was his take over by Lucian Alliance and the nastiness he exhibited what turned Young away from the command? Or was it Telford's disregard about the 37 people killed on that planet they mentioned in "Sabotage"

YOUNG: Let's talk about the outpost, P2S-569.

I've got plenty more questions to discuss and since we have a long wait for "the channel that shall not be named" to air the back half of SGU, let's enjoy ourselves. Who knows maybe I'll finally get my butt to writing SGU Everett fiction.

Oh - and should this be posted somewhere else ? I've got no clue about this yet - too new.

Comment

I'm subscribing just new to me so much like Colonel Young !!

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/e5e/goingt...oingtohome.jpg

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/2c9/95ley.jpg
          I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
            I'm subscribing just new to me so much like Colonel Young !!

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/e5e/goingt...oingtohome.jpg

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/2c9/95ley.jpg
            Hi hirokung welcome to the thread - unfortunately cannot open your pics
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Oh- s2 ep 10

Now that I see. Stressful situations. Do not know if this vehicle is destroyed Did blank

But Thailand has not shown because it projected just Season 1 itself.

**"Sorry, wrong words because English words just write."**
              I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

As you haven't seen any of season 2, here a spoiler free picture for you:

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

*skips for joy*
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    As you haven't seen any of season 2, here a spoiler free picture for you:

[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/other%20SGU%20except%20RC/6a01348361f24a970c0148c765d515970c-.jpg/IMG]
                    Colonel Young looks good and very cool. >.<

Comment

I just love the curls...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I just love the curls...

[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/LFcooper.jpg[/IMG

Him with long hair, it looks pretty, I like.

Comment

I like Saw IV when he played, he played very good.

Comment

Art (Louis Ferreira) in Saw IV

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
                              I like Saw IV when he played, he played very good.

had no idea he played in that movie
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Karma for this blog entry, then no one huh?

Or not there is news that Col.Young?

Comment

Working...
                                X