Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    on Louis. May I asked what you have asked him, I am so curious. I have posted my questions on Joe M´s blog but it is still awaiting moderation.

And thanks for the GW info!
    for the wonderful Louis Ferreira! Given your sense of humour, how difficult is it to step in, and out again, of the role of Colonel Young?
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      for the wonderful Louis Ferreira! Given your sense of humour, how difficult is it to step in, and out again, of the role of Colonel Young?
      That´s a very good question! Everyone on the cast says that he is so unlike from Young, and he said it himself. But that´s what makes an good actor.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi,

I have just found this thread after scouring the net for Louis Ferreira info etc after becoming addicted to him after watching SGU.

He is so fantastic as Col Young and very easy on the eye.

I wondered if anyone had a contact address for SGU/LF for fan mail/signed photo requests (I did say I was addicted).

Thanks for all the pics in earlier posts.

Comment

Originally posted by whiterose64 View Post
          Hi,

I have just found this thread after scouring the net for Louis Ferreira info etc after becoming addicted to him after watching SGU.

He is so fantastic as Col Young and very easy on the eye.

I wondered if anyone had a contact address for SGU/LF for fan mail/signed photo requests (I did say I was addicted).

Thanks for all the pics in earlier posts.
          I wouldn't swear to it but you could likely send mail to the Bridge studio? Is that how it's done? I've never sent mail like that so I don't know for sure. Also, if you've got questions, Joe Mallozzi is putting together a list of questions for LF to answer:
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
          sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't swear to it but you could likely send mail to the Bridge studio? Is that how it's done? I've never sent mail like that so I don't know for sure. Also, if you've got questions, Joe Mallozzi is putting together a list of questions for LF to answer:
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
            On Ming Na's official site, she has the address where to send mail to her. Which is the studio, so I'm betting you could send mail there. Though don't quote me on it
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Thanks for the info - thought it would be the studio but I couldn't find an address for it.

Comment

The address I have is:
                Bridge Studios
                2400 Boundary Road
                Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
                (604) 482-2000

Someone else here might have the specifics on who you would address it to, or you could call the studio and ask.
                sigpic

Comment

The address I have is:
                  Bridge Studios
                  2400 Boundary Road
                  Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
                  (604) 482-2000

Someone else here might have the specifics on who you would address it to, or you could call the studio and ask.
                  Thanks for the studio address - I'll try addressing it to LF c/o etc, I can't afford to phone as I'm in the Uk.

It's no good being this side of the pond - longer to wait for tv shows to be shown and dvd's to come out.

I'm going to be relying on Youtube for the first few eps of Season 2 as I'm not waiting till the Uk gets it to find out what happens next with Col Young and TJ, I'm a wreck as it is. Though i've just pre- ordered season 1 on blu ray - 2 weeks to go, not that I'm counting - which should keep me going.

Comment

heehee, just turned on the Space channel and what comes on? Old Mr. Tree Monster himself
                    (Star Trek: Voyager: Once Upon a Time)
                    sigpic

Comment

I've just watched The Andromeda Strain - boy does LF look good in uniform (ok he looks good in anything, but uniforms - yum).

Just found out from Locatetv that Trump Unauthorised is on in the UK tonight - not seen it yet, only watching 'cos LF is in it and there should be lots of him.

Comment

Originally posted by whiterose64 View Post
                        I've just watched The Andromeda Strain - boy does LF look good in uniform (ok he looks good in anything, but uniforms - yum).

Just found out from Locatetv that Trump Unauthorised is on in the UK tonight - not seen it yet, only watching 'cos LF is in it and there should be lots of him.
                        yep, he played another Colonel in that one (Colonel Ferrus) and oh yeah, very yummy
                        I can't get past the hair in TU,
                        sigpic

Comment

yep, he played another Colonel in that one (Colonel Ferrus) and oh yeah, very yummy
                          I can't get past the hair in TU,
                          Yeah, I'm having trouble watching TU - the hair style just isn't right somehow. I'll see if I can get all the way through though.

I'll just have to hang on till Durham County arrives along with Missing.

Comment

Comment

I love the gun crutch
                              I wish he had kept that
                              sigpic

Comment

Haven't posted in awhile but here is one that I really like....

missinglouis.jpg
                                SGU fangirl

Comment

Working...
                                X