Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
    Oh yeah. He used that same stance when the civiliains during their mutany, and as that scene unfolded in Incursion I was leaning forwad in my seat saying, "Oh you poor *******s! You have no idea what you're in for!"

EG: I suggest you make a new sig, this time with a shot of Young all bloodied up and defiant in that last shot. "Beatings will continue until order is restored"
    so noted. I think I;ll do that today
    and yes, that same stance; there's something terribly resolute in that, that he will not kneel. He may be damaged, he may not want to do the things he has to do, but I don;t think for one second that he isn't capable of it, when pushed enough
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      so noted. I think I;ll do that today
      and yes, that same stance; there's something terribly resolute in that, that he will not kneel. He may be damaged, he may not want to do the things he has to do, but I don;t think for one second that he isn't capable of it, when pushed enough
      A better way to phrase it: He may be damaged. He may be burned out. He may bend under stress, but he will not break for anyone.
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

This is an older interview from several months back, but I've looked over the thread and haven't seen it posted. I stumbled across it while searching for something else entirely on the CBC's website...

Louis Ferreira on The Hour with George Strombolopolous.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah, it's posted here too, but it's such a fantastic interview....so I had to go watch again
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8#post11591588
          sigpic

Comment

Louis should do more interviews! He is such a funny guy and he still has to share the prank he played Robert Carlyle. I have heard it was something with a surveillance camera
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Louis should do more interviews! He is such a funny guy and he still has to share the prank he played Robert Carlyle. I have heard it was something with a surveillance camera
              infamous fart machine and yeah, I'd love to get footage of that
              sigpic

Comment

infamous fart machine and yeah, I'd love to get footage of that
                I think the ColoneEZ website has a pod-cast Interview with Louis, but they still don´t know if they have the green light for broadcasting it.
                sigpic

Comment

I think the ColoneEZ website has a pod-cast Interview with Louis, but they still don´t know if they have the green light for broadcasting it.
                  http://colonelez.net/pages/sgnews.php/?p=15
                  I think I can safely link to it
                  sigpic

Comment

Love links!
                    Would love to hear him describe the prank! Hopefully the guys at ColonelEZ will share it with us soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

after hearing him bust a gut laughing during the InnerSpace set exclusive, I don't know if I could handle more crazy laughter...it just might do me in
                      sigpic

Comment

after hearing him bust a gut laughing during the InnerSpace set exclusive, I don't know if I could handle more crazy laughter...it just might do me in
                        He could easily play a crazy professor or something!
                        sigpic

Comment

He could easily play a crazy professor or something!
                          with the amount of roles he's had, he just might get there
                          sigpic

Comment

That´s pretty impressive, I just searched for him at imdb. People will just get confused because of his name change. And I just realize the thread lack of Louis and Col. Young pictures. Time to change that.

sigpic

Comment

Love that first one
                              I have been neglecting my picspam lately....goes off to check which episode I left off on...
                              sigpic

Comment

the following picspam brought to you by Krissiecaps and MGM...
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X