Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
    I'm loving his charcter, think he's a bit of a hard head at times but i love watching him develop every week, or well in my case just so i can drool
    I like his being a bit of a hard-head *fans self at lusty thoughts*

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Nah. They just don't want to see it.
    Dratted anti-humor goggles!
    I admit that the delivery of the humor may not be what's expected but it's still there. Young has some of the funniest lines going
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      Dratted anti-humor goggles!
      I admit that the delivery of the humor may not be what's expected but it's still there. Young has some of the funniest lines going
      I think best example would be "Space". His exchange with Wray - 'okay, your turn' - and before that commenting that he's seen worse comm stones' hiccup, as in what happened in "Earth". His humor is subtle, but great.
      sigpic

Comment

I think best example would be "Space". His exchange with Wray - 'okay, your turn' - and before that commenting that he's seen worse comm stones' hiccup, as in what happened in "Earth". His humor is subtle, but great.
        yep, 'and another is surprising...your turn'. I guess I like it so much because I have the same sort of humor, so when he says it, I get it.

I loved the "I've seen worse." So many little things
        sigpic

Comment

So many little things
          Exactly. It's many things. And the same goes for other characters, too. Rush's 'Eli, have a drink' and Eli's 'Don't make any long-distance phone calls' (when they're billions of lightyears from home!) are awesome.

I'm loving this change, and not so in-your-face humor. But Young is the master of it.
          sigpic

Comment

Exactly. It's many things. And the same goes for other characters, too. Rush's 'Eli, have a drink' and Eli's 'Don't make any long-distance phone calls' (when they're billions of lightyears from home!) are awesome.

I'm loving this change, and not so in-your-face humor. But Young is the master of it.
            yep, Rush has got a lot of those too. A lot of the charcters do, and yeah, it's not right in your face but LF is a real master at it; his delivery is just perfect and that's harder than you'd think. Funny is hard
            sigpic

Comment

I was poking around on Gatweorld's main page and came across this. Discussion of Young re: S2 "Aftermath"

Spoiler:
              # "[We watched] Will Waring's kick-ass director's cut of Rob Cooper's equally kick-ass script for 'Aftermath' (in which actor Louis Ferreira delivers his best performance yet in a suspenseful, absorbing, emotionally-draining episode)."
              (Writer-producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)
              http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2/202.shtml

Given what we've seen up to now, I'm a wreck thinking about this episode but look forward to seeing Ferreira knock it right the hell out of the park. Thoughts? (behind spoilers of course!)

Spoiler:
              I'm thnking the TJ scenario *frets*
              sigpic

Comment

I want to read what you wrote! Maybe I'll forget by the time ep airs...
                sigpic

Comment

I want to read what you wrote! Maybe I'll forget by the time ep airs...
                  hence the spoilery goodness (and it wasn't really a spoiler, just a mention that LF is really going to knock it out of the park, acting-wise....which I am not surprised at in the least )
                  sigpic

Comment

hence the spoilery goodness (and it wasn't really a spoiler, just a mention that LF is really going to knock it out of the park, acting-wise....which I am not surprised at in the least )
                    Read it. And what you wrote in second tags was what I thought, too. Oh my.

Is "Aftermath" among very first S2 eps?
                    sigpic

Comment

Read it. And what you wrote in second tags was what I thought, too. Oh my.

Is "Aftermath" among very first S2 eps?
                      it's numbered "202", so second ep. Man, I am sooooo tingly with anticipation about this!
                      sigpic

Comment

it's numbered "202", so second ep. Man, I am sooooo tingly with anticipation about this!
                        Ohh. I'm afraid we might be right about this one.

Spoiler:
                        Angst - good.
                        Emotion - good.
                        Drama - good.
                        Something terrible happening to TJ/Young/baby - bad.

sigpic

Comment

Man, I am sooooo tingly with anticipation about this!
                          Well, considering that Season 2 doesn't start until the fall, that's a looooooong time to be tingly. Not that I'm complaing. Not at all
                          sigpic
                          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Ohh. I'm afraid we might be right about this one.

Spoiler:
                            Angst - good.
                            Emotion - good.
                            Drama - good.
                            Something terrible happening to TJ/Young/baby - bad.

Spoiler:
                            yep, I see a lot of crying in our future

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                            Well, considering that Season 2 doesn't start until the fall, that's a looooooong time to be tingly. Not that I'm complaing. Not at all
                            LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

Alright guys. That's it. I'm in love.

This man is the most adorable thing ever!!! Check out this interview he did with Strombo on The Hour.... he's cute, he's funny and he does some kick-ass impressions!! Of course, it doesn't hurt that you get to ogle... *cough* I mean, look at him and listen to that sexy voice for little over 10mins too!! *MELTS*

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.html?id=1360663310

Comment

*walks by, pushing mop* Day after day, my job is never done...

... especially in this place
                                sigpic
                                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                                X