clickety click!
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Pics from "Justin Louis" on IMDB

(Spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I might have just melted my computer with those two. That man is just beyond yummy.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! I know, eh!!! I think I need a mop for mine...

Have you seen "Lost" yet?

Spoiler:
          When TJ tells him about her pregnancy, my heart just melted when Young kissed her hands the way he did... *dreamy sigh*
          I don't ship these two, and I don't think it was that kind of a gesture. It was so caring and tender. The scene was well done, I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            LOL! I know, eh!!! I think I need a mop for mine...

Spoiler:
            When TJ tells him about her pregnancy, my heart just melted when Young kissed her hands the way he did... *dreamy sigh*
            I don't ship these two, and I don't think it was that kind of a gesture. It was so caring and tender. The scene was well done, I thought.
            I've long since learned to wrap everything in plastic...oh to be an ever-practical Virgo!
            Spoiler:
            that scene did me in, I went seriously all melty. TV doesn't generally move me to tears and that was very close. Completely misted up and I don't mind saying I watched the ep a couple of times just for that scene. It was beautifully done <--melting smiley
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              I think I might have just melted my computer with those two. That man is just beyond yummy.
              Lol, me too, had to fan myself!
              SGU fangirl

Comment

Pics from "Justin Louis" on IMDB

(Spoilered for size)

Spoiler:
                <snip>

Not fan of the beard, but dang! He looks mighty fine on the first picture.

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I'm not shipping them as a couple, but I'm very interested in TJ/Young/baby storyline.
                sigpic

Comment

I love the caring site about Young! I think he is a good leader but sometimes get caught up in his emotions. I don´t know if anyone have posted it before, but I have found a very cool radio Interview with Louie. He really seems to be a nice and funny guy:
                  And did somebody know where I can find some Rush/Young fanfics. slash or general
                  clicky:
                  http://www.demonfm.co.uk/?q=node/516
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424600/fullcredits#cast
                    I'm watching the Andromeda Strain today...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424600/fullcredits#cast
                      I'm watching the Andromeda Strain today...
                      Ooooo! I've seen some screencaps from this with LF, but I haven't watched it yet. I've *definitely* got to find it at some point! He looks mighty fine in those caps! XD

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice icon, xxxevilgrinxxx!!

What'd you think of "Subversion"?? I absolutely *loved* it!! Can't wait for the screencaps to come up.... we got lots of LF in this episode!!

Comment

thanks I'm in Canada so I haven't got to watch Subversion yet...but I have availed myself of a slew of 'caps and also read the transcript, so I'll be ready to go on Friday when it finally airs here
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh man! I'm in Canada too and I was not impressed with Space Channel when I found out they weren't airing it!!! But I was so eager to see the episode that bought it on iTunes the next day... and now, I've seen the episode about 6 times!!! It's SOOO good!! You might try YT too... But I'll definitely be watching it again when it airs on Friday. "Subversion" is definitely my new favourite episode.

Comment

I was tempted to go through iTunes but Friday isn't so far off and I rewatched Air 1 through Justice in the meanwhile We get the last three all in a row, so it's not so bad!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X