sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          I love his laugh at that moment
          I know, eh!! It was just *perfect*!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            So, I definitely melted when I saw that smile!!! Can't wait for GW's screencaps to go up!
            And I will never get tired of seeing Young silhouetted against the shimmering puddle of the gate - the authority that he commands just in his posture is sexy!

Yup.... I've got it bad... lol! But it's totally all LF's fault!
            I'm with you, I'm a sucker for a guy with rugged looks, expressive eyes and nice lips......

If you can watch the first season of Durham County-he is amazing in it! And I like him with longer curly hair "sigh"
            SGU fangirl

Comment

Originally posted by mere earthling View Post
              I'm with you, I'm a sucker for a guy with rugged looks, expressive eyes and nice lips......

If you can watch the first season of Durham County-he is amazing in it! And I like him with longer curly hair "sigh"
              Cool! Don't think I've ever seen that show. I should definitely look it up! Thanks!!

But as for his hair... I've seen some pics with the longer hair, and I've gotta say I'm partial to the shorter military cut. Makes him look more distinguished!

Comment

Cool! Don't think I've ever seen that show. I should definitely look it up! Thanks!!

But as for his hair... I've seen some pics with the longer hair, and I've gotta say I'm partial to the shorter military cut. Makes him look more distinguished!
                mmm....yes, now all of that is yummy!
                sigpic

Comment

I like that Young is changing and growing with every episode. I loved the chess scene, LF's facial expression was priceless. He's a great actor.
                  I think that Young is finally realizing that he can't just make demands and assume that everyone on the ship will follow his every whim. Everyone with the exception of Rush (who only knew it was the address of the 9th Cheveron and not a ship) wound up on Destiny not by choice. With many just being civillians. I think he has come to terms with the fact that he can't just do everything "military style" and "by the book". And has realized that he has to also consider and include the rest of the people in addition to the military personnel on board Destiny when making "community" decisions. And will probably find out that things will go much smoother when everyone works together for the betterment of everyone on the ship. I think he realizes that it may be a long time before they are able to get the tub turned around and get home. And has decided best to try to work with everyone and not just bark orders at every opportunity.
                  My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                  "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                    I think that Young is finally realizing that he can't just make demands and assume that everyone on the ship will follow his every whim. Everyone with the exception of Rush (who only knew it was the address of the 9th Cheveron and not a ship) wound up on Destiny not by choice. With many just being civillians. I think he has come to terms with the fact that he can't just do everything "military style" and "by the book". And has realized that he has to also consider and include the rest of the people in addition to the military personnel on board Destiny when making "community" decisions. And will probably find out that things will go much smoother when everyone works together for the betterment of everyone on the ship. I think he realizes that it may be a long time before they are able to get the tub turned around and get home. And has decided best to try to work with everyone and not just bark orders at every opportunity.
                    Yeah, Young is starting to show his personality, he can't hide behind the military facade forever in this situation. LF is doing a great job coaxing Young's tortured psyche out of him.
                    SGU fangirl

Comment

Pic from www.gateworld.net/gallery

Awwww, there there.... *smooths Young's creased brow*

Needed a break from studying and that pic was just the thing I needed!

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...u_107_0023.jpg

Pic from www.gateworld.net/gallery

Awwww, there there.... *smooths Young's creased brow*

Needed a break from studying and that pic was just the thing I needed!
                        that pic has "new desktop" written all over it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          that pic has "new desktop" written all over it
                          I know, eh!! But I think I'll stick with the one I've got.... he's lookin' right at me in that one!

Comment

a little something yummy
                            snurchable
                            Last edited by xxxevilgrinxxx; 28 April 2010, 06:19 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm, very lovely indeed!

Comment

^very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X