No announcement yet.

Chloe Armstrong/Elyse Levesque Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved her in "Visitation". Good performance by Elyse and Chloe has one kick-ass storyline this season. Can't wait to see where it leads.
    sigpic

Comment

Some Elyse pic spam

Comment

Thanks for sharing Icarium, love them
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja, now I'm expecting to see some interesting stuff with those pics

Comment

I wish I found this thread 15 pages ago, lots of pretty artwork

Comment

Spoiler:
              Chloe either is cured or they have to take here off world as seen here:

look at her top, the cloverdale alien goop tht was on her is there so it is after thta.

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Chloe either is cured or they have to take here off world as seen here:
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/assets/blog/ChloeCostume_lg.jpg

look at her top, the cloverdale alien goop tht was on her is there so it is after thta.
                  OMG, the continuity...
                  sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what Chloe and TJ were doing aboard an aircraft carrier?

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 29 January 2011, 06:02 AM. Reason: Tinypic's fault.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                      Does anyone know what Chloe and TJ were doing aboard an aircraft carrier?

http://i53.tinypic.com/30biekz.jpg
                      maybe they were there with Brad Wright? when he was on one when the show got canned.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        maybe they were there with Brad Wright? when he was on one when the show got canned.
                        He's in the background, so I reckon it's a safe bet

Anyway, Elyse at the Golden Globes at 5:25

Comment

*walks in*

I wuv Chloe!

*runs away*

Comment

I'm pleased to announce a new Women of the Gate LJ community initiative, our 11 in 11 Challenge!

Can you commit to posting 11 posts in 11 months about your favourite female Stargate characters? The posts can be 11 posts of fanfic, art (icons, banners, wallpapers, recommendations for your favourite characters (art, fic, vids), meta about your favourite characters or a combination of these different categories! You can post on any female character or characters, whether regular, recurring, minor or background, or obviously just on Chloe!

Just 11 posts in 11 months. That's one a month. Or 11 posts in February or 11 posts in December. The timeline is up to you!

Sign up by commenting over at LJ here: Women of the Gate 11 in 11 Challenge Sign-Up

EDIT: And for those that might have missed it, the link to the 2011 Ficathon and Art Challenge Master List
                            sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Ok so last night I had a dream. And in the dream I saved chloe's life multiple times using my dads tractor. And then afterwards we started cuddeling. (very g rated, but still, it was the best dream of my life. )

so anyone else have any SGU/Chloe dreams yet?
                              Was I drunk.... I can't remember typing this OR dreaming about this. Though i would gladly have the dream again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                                He's in the background, so I reckon it's a safe bet

Anyway, Elyse at the Golden Globes at 5:25

Lucky Man... gets to hold Elyse's hand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X