No announcement yet.

Chloe Armstrong/Elyse Levesque Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Chloe is an amazing charcter and i'm looking forward to seeing how her character progresses

I'm an also an online roleplayer for Chloe

Comment

Does anyone have a Tumblr? I embedded to the Chloe Livejournal because the name of the url is profanity. ****yeahelyselevesque.

Comment

Does anyone think that Chloe is going to change because of her being kiddnap buy the blue Ailens

some meaning able to the ailens language and other stuff.
        sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Hi,

Just dropping by to say we have some great fics posted in the Women of the Gate Ficathon (including a great Chloe fic).

Come and take a look at Women of the Gate
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

I started a thread that is for discussion of Chloe and Matt

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...iscussion-only
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Did anyone here heard that before, a great radio interview with Elyse from DemonFM?
              http://www.demonfm.co.uk/?q=node/1119 *spoilers for S2*

The site also contains cool interviews with Louis F. and Patrick Gilmore, lot´s of nice SGU stuff!
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ17A3NNmY4

Comment

I talked to her today. She was behind me in line at check in.

She's the most gorgeous woman I've met in person. TV doesn't do her justice! Absolutley stunning!
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
                    I talked to her today. She was behind me in line at check in.
                    What? Where? How? What did you say? What did she say??

She's the most gorgeous woman I've met in person. TV doesn't do her justice! Absolutley stunning!
                    I totally believe you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Down at the front desk. I was getting the Convention Parking rates, and they were all checking in. (Brian, Alaina and Elyse)

it freaked me out at first. Alaina saw the convention tag I had and waved. She asked me if I was having fun. I said yes. Brain said something, then I was ushered away. They went to eat on Michigan ave. Then Alaina and Elyse wanted to go shopping.
                      sigpic

Comment

Down at the front desk. I was getting the Convention Parking rates, and they were all checking in. (Brian, Alaina and Elyse)

it freaked me out at first. Alaina saw the convention tag I had and waved. She asked me if I was having fun. I said yes. Brain said something, then I was ushered away. They went to eat on Michigan ave. Then Alaina and Elyse wanted to go shopping.
                        So awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah! I've got a private meet and greet in 30 minutes too!

I went all out for my first convention.

Any questions I should ask?
                          sigpic

Comment

Any questions I should ask?
                            My mind goes always blank, when somebody asks me that. Usually my head is full of questions I'd like to ask.

Let's see, this is a EL/Chloe thread... What's in store for her character in the upcoming season? In her opinion, does Chloe care for Matt as much as he does for her? How long would Elyse be able to wear the same clothes all the time?

I hope you have fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

I asked many questions. None of them were the above.

she's stunning, but also really funny. Same with Brian and Alaina!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X