Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to you all!
    Still no snow down here, but there was some where I work, it's 300 meters higher, but it's all gone by now. But I think it'll start tomorrow morning when all people drive to work.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Hi to you all!
      Still no snow down here, but there was some where I work, it's 300 meters higher, but it's all gone by now. But I think it'll start tomorrow morning when all people drive to work.
      Hi to you!
      We still have some snow here, but it´s getting slippery tomorrow with freezing temperatures. The Rhineland is always a bit warmer with the temperatures than other regions in Germany.

I watched some new TV shows that I think have potential: The Blacklist, Longmire, Chicago Fire, Arrow and I always love Modern Family. Anything new on your personal list?

Also I checked out a Swedish TV show called "Real Humans" where human´s and human like robots (called Hubots) live together it´s a great SciFi drama show with a cool story.
      sigpic

Comment

No, I don't have something new, I'm still sticking to my old favourites (and hope for renewal). And I've watched a couple of eps of Arrow, but apparently it didn't really catch me. Maybe I should give it another try. Oh, and I'm watching the Robin Hood series, it's on TV on a day on which I'm not busy with other things, but only because of reasons.
        sigpic

Comment

No, I don't have something new, I'm still sticking to my old favourites (and hope for renewal). And I've watched a couple of eps of Arrow, but apparently it didn't really catch me. Maybe I should give it another try. Oh, and I'm watching the Robin Hood series, it's on TV on a day on which I'm not busy with other things, but only because of reasons.
          IMHO Arrow is better when you are watching the original, not the dubbing. The show needs a bit time to get interesting, I think in the dubbed version the Arrow main actor sounded a bit like a smug. Yeah, I already watched Robin Hood, and if you like a certain actor you´ll enjoy the show.

January is a month were not one good movie premier's in cinemas. I already miss my monthly dose.
          sigpic

Comment

You are right with Robin Hood, there's only reason to watch it. I watched the original version of Arrow, maybe I try it again. But I don't have enough time to watch it all, and I don't want to be sick to have more time.

And I have been to the cinema already three times this year, the last movie I saw was 12 Years a Slave, and I think it's a great movie.
            sigpic

Comment

And I have been to the cinema already three times this year, the last movie I saw was 12 Years a Slave, and I think it's a great movie.
              Let me guess about the other two movies? "12 Years a Slave" is a movie I´ll rather watch at home on DVD than on the big screen. But I love good drama and great actors.
              sigpic

Comment

Waves at RC thunk members, what are you all up to? Any Ideas how we can spice up our thunk thread?

I sit in front of my PC with a cup of Hot chocolate and hear music.
                sigpic

Comment

*drinks coffee*
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic