Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    You seem to go to the cinema often. I hardly go, but someone gave me two free passes, so I'll be going soon. I need to look and see what's good, can't decide. The passes are good indefinitely so I can wait for something really good.
    Yes, this year we go often, but there are a lot of movies we are interested in this year. We try to go to the cinema in my hometown, it's a bit oldfashioned and still family-run and the atmosphere is nice there. And it's much cheaper than the big cinema in the next village. But unfortunately, as it is a small one with only four theatres they can't show every movie, and sometimes we have to go to the big one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      Nice promo pic for the new season. I got bad comic-con news. I got shut out of the Elementary press panel. Limited space, ran out of room (I'm guessing because I'm not a writer for a "BIG" media outlet like CNN or Entertainment Weekly. Sigh. I hope that isn't a harbinger of bad things for getting into the OUAT press panel. That would be very, very bad.
      Keep my fingers crossed for you!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice promo pic for the new season. I got bad comic-con news. I got shut out of the Elementary press panel. Limited space, ran out of room (I'm guessing because I'm not a writer for a "BIG" media outlet like CNN or Entertainment Weekly. Sigh. I hope that isn't a harbinger of bad things for getting into the OUAT press panel. That would be very, very bad.
        That's bad luck with the Elementary press panel, but I hope you'll be able to attend to the OUAT press panel. Can't wait to read your article, when time comes!

Hello Artemis! So nice to hear from you.

How exciting, you're writing a SGU fiction. I hope to read it one day, but I must wait for the English version, don't know a word of German.
        Hi Jeri! *comes out of hiding place* Nice to go through ca. 180 pages of posts (), to read what you all have done the last few days (*cough*).

Yeah, this SGU fic. It's growing. After I circled the milk pot several months, I finally decided I should write at least one fic by myself–since I love to read them. I started to write some months ago, and found a very patient beat-reader.
        And now I tell everyone about the story to force myself to keep writing. So, somehow I pulled a Rumpel on myself (or something like that).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          *waves to all*

Sorry, just stopping by, went to the cinema today (The Amazing Spiderman), and now I have to get some sleep.
          Yeah? How is it? Is it worth watching?

Good for you! So glad things are going well, I knew you could do it.

I know you explained it before, but you school system sure seems confusing to me. I guess if you can navigate through it, they think you will be ready for the world.
          Thank you I'm relieved it finally does...the year's almost over

I know, it's really complicated but so is the school system in the US - that's my opinion - or in the UK. It's always like that if you're not familiar with something - like another school system
          I don't know, maybe they think that. We'll see if this is true
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Yeah? How is it? Is it worth watching?
            I enjoyed it

Thank you I'm relieved it finally does...the year's almost over

I know, it's really complicated but so is the school system in the US - that's my opinion - or in the UK. It's always like that if you're not familiar with something - like another school system
            I don't know, maybe they think that. We'll see if this is true
            And the school system nowadays is quite different to the system we had when I went to school.
            sigpic

Comment

Cool Was it better than the others with Toby Maguire?

And the school system nowadays is quite different to the system we had when I went to school.
              Really?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                he's the actor who played the scientist respectively the monster in Danny Boyle's Frankenstein along with Benedict Cumberbatch - they were exchanging their respective roles every evening

see the link below for a price they both shared
                http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...nkenstein.html

Frankly speaking I do not have a good feeling about Elementary. First of all they are copying the British 'Sherlock' because it is having a great success and secondly I have a problem seeing Dr. Watson being a woman I am not even sure I would give this serie a chance.

coming back to RC, no spoilers yet for the second season's of OUAT?
                hi sorry i was a long time not here. but i LOVE Benedict Cumberbatch. so thanks for the link´s of The Last Enemy. i don´t know who had post it. at the moment i´m a benny maniac.
                and in the last enemy bobby and benny there in it. it would be possible that i´m totally mad if i have seen all episodes. ^^

Comment

Sounds like you're jumping in the shark tank! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get into OUAT.
                  Thanks Jeri. Fingers (and toes) crossed. I do know that I will be doing a one-on-one video interview with Jane Espenson. So that is very good . We communicated yesterday and confirmed.

Comment

We are going to see Spider-Man this afternoon at the IMAX (3D). Great cast. It will be nice to see Rhys Ifans in this sort of role.

Comment

We are going to see Spider-Man this afternoon at the IMAX (3D). Great cast. It will be nice to see Rhys Ifans in this sort of role.
                      I liked him very much in this movie. And Stan Lee's cameo is pretty cool.

Have fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Cool Was it better than the others with Toby Maguire?
                        Not better (or worse) but different.

Really?
                        I think they change it every few years, not completely, but over the years it chances. And beside, I went to school in Rheinland-Pfalz, that's different to your system, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                          hi sorry i was a long time not here. but i LOVE Benedict Cumberbatch. so thanks for the link´s of The Last Enemy. i don´t know who had post it. at the moment i´m a benny maniac.
                          and in the last enemy bobby and benny there in it. it would be possible that i´m totally mad if i have seen all episodes. ^^

sigpic

Comment

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/The%20Last%20Enemy/vlcsnap-2012-04-13-22h05m52s158.jpg

woaa thanks. how tall benny seems. or how small bobby. thats great.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                              woaa thanks. how tall benny seems. or how small bobby. thats great.

sigpic

Comment

mi asked for screencaps with them together, but that's all I made so far.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X