• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i gotta look out for all my fangirls
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Aurora and I made a Devil's Food cake with dark chocolate frosting with "51" in numerical candles on it and Aurora made a poster card for him that we both signed and Tweeted to him at Midnight, Glasgow time. He hasn't been on yet. I hope he's sitting down if he does come on today. He's going to be inundated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, A GREAT WEEKEND, AND THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Aurora?
        sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine baked him a cake too but it was soccer themed. she posted pics of it but I can't post pics yet so you'll just have to imagine a Rangers cake ^^;;;.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            Aurora?
            Aurora (Rorrie) is my not quite 12 year old daughter, who absolutely adores Robert. He Tweets us and his kindness and encouragement has been a great help in getting her adolescence! Robert's a really wonderful guy and I'm very grateful to him for his words of encouragement. Rorrie considers him "family."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
              A friend of mine baked him a cake too but it was soccer themed. she posted pics of it but I can't post pics yet so you'll just have to imagine a Rangers cake ^^;;;.
              I'm having so much trouble posting our cake photos here, too, but you can see it on the OUAT Facebook group.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                Aurora (Rorrie) is my not quite 12 year old daughter, who absolutely adores Robert. He Tweets us and his kindness and encouragement has been a great help in getting her adolescence! Robert's a really wonderful guy and I'm very grateful to him for his words of encouragement. Rorrie considers him "family."
                well it's a lovely name
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                  I love TLE. I couldn't figure out if Robert was a good guy or a bad guy I settled on p*ssed off stepfather and left it at that.
                  I don't think he was a bad. He didn't agree with the government and he also tried to get his stepdaugther back
                  sigpic

Comment

Just so you know, I still think about you, gals. Take care. xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

nice what about me?
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 April 2012, 04:53 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                      sigpic

Comment

I love that Egle, it´s awesome! And welcome back to the craziness!
                        sigpic

Comment

"Emma's Dreams, Extended Versions" has a new name and new chapter. From this point on, it's now called 'Once Upon A Time: The Devil's Plaything'. Don't read it unless you want to read adult type stuff...

This is the dream mentioned in 'Deal With The Devil', the one Emma had while she was knocked out at Jefferson's house. She dreams that Mr. Gold finds and rescues her. He takes her to his cabin in the woods and things happen. ***Tis quite smutty!***

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...169900/605351/

Comment

Try to make an SGU vid:

sigpic

Comment

*hugs bekka & myhelix*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's beautifull ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X