Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Its that ancient font that Lt. Shep has been using in his sigs which, by the way, are AMAZING.
    Anyways mine says "Don't worry ladies, we have science and we know how to use it."

I don't have a thing for nerds, why do you ask? ......

NO!!!!! HELP sacredclay!!!!! *reaches out, falls*

Next thing you know....I will be making FAN ART! *gasp* .......

wait.......
    Spoiler:

Crap.

Spoiler:

sorry about the bad photo, its a web cam pic

Fan art, well my dear, you're a goner now. It's too late to save you! Seriously that's nice work.

Perfect quote!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Czarina, it pleases to see again you here, nice pictures ^^

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      I now have this image of Farmer Bobby watering his fangirl crop, pulling out the weeds around, pulling out a fangirl who seems to be ready.

Yes, he certainly has this power!
      Hahahaha, I like, now I cannot refrain from imagining, the fangirls who grow in the earth and looks at RC with heart- eyes they would bloom for him !!
      (just comes to wake up, totally delirious, Hello The girls)
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        I buy my gloves in child size
        I do too! I always buy cloth gloves because even leather ones are too long in girls sizes.

I now have this image of Farmer Bobby watering his fangirl crop, pulling out the weeds around, pulling out a fangirl who seems to be ready.

Yes, he certainly has this power!
        Now we know why he is so anxious to stay on that farm in California Solo!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I love his fight tactics too. Most of the "little" guys I've known usually won the fights they were in, they just try harder. It seems like big guys, like my brother, rely on their bulk and don't usually learn to fight well. My brother got whumped by a guy about RC's size. He said he was really surprised by that. Haha, I laughed. Of course that was our crazy neighbor, who is nuts, and that might be part of it! (BTW, my brother generally avoids fighting.)

I have a good guy friend who claims to be 5'7" but I know he's only 5'6" as I look him straight in the eye, but I'm not going to burst his bubble! He does talk about how growing up being a small guy, fighting becomes an issue to prove ones self, esp. for teenage boys. He's raised 4 boys, who were all taller, haha!

I remember RC saying in an interview that he's this wee guy, and he has this massive shadow, and it's Begbie!
          My brother is bigger than me and when we would fight when we were kids (because that's what we did all the time, lol), I'd go at him as hard as I could because I was smaller and that made it harder. So I got good at being fast. I figure RC must be the same way. I used to beat up boys who picked on my sister when we were in school (because no one picks on my sister!) so I've knocked down bullies before... (not so much now, lol... I guess I could go at them Mr. Gold-style with my cane, though...)

I saw an interview where RC said he sometimes worries he's too scrawny, but that's not true! He's pretty solidly built, considering... He's a hero for all us small people - showing us we can be rough and tough~
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
            My brother is bigger than me and when we would fight when we were kids (because that's what we did all the time, lol), I'd go at him as hard as I could because I was smaller and that made it harder. So I got good at being fast. I figure RC must be the same way. I used to beat up boys who picked on my sister when we were in school (because no one picks on my sister!) so I've knocked down bullies before... (not so much now, lol... I guess I could go at them Mr. Gold-style with my cane, though...)

I saw an interview where RC said he sometimes worries he's too scrawny, but that's not true! He's pretty solidly built, considering... He's a hero for all us small people - showing us we can be rough and tough~
            He does Yoga. Since I took up Yoga a couple of years ago, I am so pleased with how it has improved my overall health and fitness. I was surprised how strong I have become, which is great since having had a long recovery from cancer . I wished I took it up sooner. Also balance and flexibility becomes so much better. So I think RC is much more fit and strong than some may think.

I have to go to school now. See all you good people later.
            sigpic

Comment

Need help, I am a bit lost with my weekend planning, to much chaos in my head today! Any suggestions?

The funny thing is, yesterday my TV switch himself on and a few minutes later the bulb gave a loud sound and went off. A hour later my radio switch himself on without external help. Today I read we had some bigger solar flares hitting earth, so riddle solved. But it was a bit spooky.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

The funny thing is, yesterday my TV switch himself on and a few minutes later the bulb gave a loud sound and went off. A hour later my radio switch himself on without external help. Today I read we had some bigger solar flares hitting earth, so riddle solved. But it was a bit spooky.
                Solar flares, better no Gate travel today
                sigpic

Comment

And on the weekends, damn, my visit to New York.

Paleyfest RC:

sigpic

Comment

He does Yoga. Since I took up Yoga a couple of years ago, I am so pleased with how it has improved my overall health and fitness. I was surprised how strong I have become, which is great since having had a long recovery from cancer . I wished I took it up sooner. Also balance and flexibility becomes so much better. So I think RC is much more fit and strong than some may think.

I have to go to school now. See all you good people later.
                    I didn't know he did yoga (how come we never saw Rush with Chloe practicing on the Observation Deck, lol?). (We were talking earlier about how he must be strong while watching Plunkett and Macleane. I know it's acting, but he knocks people down pretty believably...) My sister does yoga, and I'd like to learn. I bet it would help my joint problems. I'm glad you're recovered from cancer, and I hope you stay well!
                    sigpic

Comment

You go there by Stargate?
                      sigpic

Comment

You go there by Stargate?
                        for this weekend maybe it is better to use a plane instead of a stargate
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          Its that ancient font that Lt. Shep has been using in his sigs which, by the way, are AMAZING.
                          Anyways mine says "Don't worry ladies, we have science and we know how to use it."

I don't have a thing for nerds, why do you ask? ......

NO!!!!! HELP sacredclay!!!!! *reaches out, falls*

Next thing you know....I will be making FAN ART! *gasp* .......

wait.......
                          Spoiler:

Crap.

Spoiler:

sorry about the bad photo, its a web cam pic

That's way cool! Did you draw it??? I want to see more of your works! Are you on Deviantart?

Comment

Good to have you back!
                            Thank you, dearie!

Comment

Yes, you might end up on Nocvus two thousand years ago.

Comment

Paleyfest RC:

Who's willing to translate this for me? I'll let you have Rush and Colonel for one night. Together. With you.

Comment

Working...
                                X