Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        look who made it to this list

Dhunji Wadia on 7 all-time best ads

http://www.exchange4media.com/news/s...&News_id=44411
        That's awesome!

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20SGU/normal_MQ_004-1.jpg
        Aw! Mom and Dad
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Aw! Mom and Dad
          yes I was looking for pictures with Mom and Dad and posted them
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Nice pic Czarina, glad to hear you're feeling better.
            Did I tell you guys that my g-mother died two weeks into November? I've been providing in home nursing health care for her for a decade now; she was 85. We were close. But, as it happens naturally and in time with nature, death isn't always a grief stricken horrifying thing that threatens to kill you; this time it was peaceful, natural. It was time.

So thank you in advance for condolences, it seems gratuitous. Offer me condolences for the changes that shall now come over my life in the coming year.
            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              all right, be careful of questions when the answer is feared...who else thinks those two are ... yeah....have I nothing better to think about?
              Nope.
              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                Did I tell you guys that my g-mother died two weeks into November? I've been providing in home nursing health care for her for a decade now; she was 85. We were close. But, as it happens naturally and in time with nature, death isn't always a grief stricken horrifying thing that threatens to kill you; this time it was peaceful, natural. It was time.

So thank you in advance for condolences, it seems gratuitous. Offer me condolences for the changes that shall now come over my life in the coming year.
                What is it they say? Life is just one long continuous change.
                sigpic

Comment

How are you everyone? Do you get any snow now?
                  in my country still HOT in winter! but today in the morning the weather is quit cool then HOT again at noon

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                  *SNARK!*

Is all about the nose! (Ah, but such a nose!)
                  TBH, no it's not just the nose, I can faint for every part of his body

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/SGU%20rewatch/vlcsnap-2011-11-26-22h12m56s40.jpg
                  *sigh* puppy look and smile I have to faint again *faint*

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

Really, BamBoo, you wanna kill me, don't you With all these cute pics *faints*
                  have no idea what are you talking about?

Rush/spacesuit
                  sigpic

Comment

Cairistiona, is that your chorus (in your sig), they looks great

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Found a great drawing of Dr. Rush on DeviantART from someone named euticphicl: I love it and thought I can share here?!:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1...ticphicld4.jpg
                    good to see you again, miss you too myhelix *hug*

Thanks for the pics, poor rush *hug*

I love OUAT. It's pretty great Oh, and I watch Merlin, too.

Oh, *faint*

cute

but what about this one:

sigpic

Comment

teyla - you can have them both, especially Durza

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...CSGU201052.jpg
                      take them, I'll take this guy ^ don't worry

Deal! I want Rush!
                      it's not that easy

love them! so emotional moments
                      Last edited by BamBoo; 03 December 2011, 12:37 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Happy 25000!!!
                        YAY!

RC's facebook?

50% OT 50% not I'm not sure
                        I watched some old film and see this guy, remember him?

Spoiler:
                        Rory Campbell from Lochdubh
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Not really, things like this happened before on this thread!

And I didn't updated my sig

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...grcbecause.jpg

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...becauseneu.jpg

very useful sig

and I love this one, too. by Egle

funny but don't remember either

I like this one too, again I do not remember who's it, but anyway

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...120_0890-1.jpg
                          Me, too. it's funny and cute Oh, I thought it was yours.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope you won't get mad at me but after today's run for the milestone I wanted to make a little joke so I asked someone on another thread to come here and pretend to be RC in incognito - but he has declined my proposal by saying: "I would not want to start a relationship with them on a lie". Wow! Gentlemen still exist!

but it would have been funny to see the first reactions here on the thread

sorry, I think I am too tired and the headache may not make me think strait
                            Our reactions: *faint* *melt* *drooling*
                            and someone must need this *die*

I like BamBoo's sig, I especially like his profile because of the nose.
                            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ri33/image.jpg
                            Thank you, I like me sig, too and I also have problem with it... *faint*
                            I think profile is the best, too cos I can see his nose very clear *faint*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I remember I wanted to say something about what BamBoo said, talking about Volker making a nasty comment to Rush about getting along without him. I don't remember which episode either, other than it was when they were looking into all the Novans files. I thought it was odd, but maybe what Volker would want to "get even" with Rush for being mean to him in the past. But Volker died right away when they first got stranded, so they also got along without him! Silly Volker!
                              That's it. That what I don't understand. It might make sense if everyone survive but Volker died. What is the point of saying that? it's odd and very mean to Rush. Do you think maybe Volker felt sad angry and scared when he watch himself died and want to blame someone for that so he should Rush.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                              Hey, congratulations to all who helped to go straight to the new posting number! And I had to work most of the day, instead having fun.

I think that episode was "Epiloge". And I found Volker's remark to Rush a little bit odd, exactly because he himself was not part of that group, so they made it without him either. I understand, that Volker has all right to be nasty to Rush, but I would have prefered an better argument, than this one.

At some time I got the impression that either Volker or Brody is somehow in love with Rush, and all he/they got from him are nasty remarks. Poor boy(s)!
                              Yay for posting! and sorry to hear that

IMO, I'm not sure about Volker sometimes he act like he hate Rush. But Brody for sure he admire Rush very much plus, he found Futura (right?) for Rush!

Yeah, thought something like that too. Somehow, the writers were more comfortable in doing the action stuff, I think.

And indeed Rush was nicer to all of them, even to Volker, but Volker and Brody, both, changed the sides more than once during the time to end up with the science team again. And poor Brody ending up at Novus somehow all allone (losing his love... I'm kidding, just wonder why this was never addressed by those great ficwriters?) and later with his own group to build his nation in memory of Rush, a civilisation based on science. What an idea(l), would have been interesting to met some of those people in later episodes!
                              People from Futura? sounds like fun
                              I hope we could have Season 3 *sigh*
                              Last edited by BamBoo; 03 December 2011, 01:25 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi, hope everybody is fine this Monday!

Two new bts photos from last nights episode of OUAT, behind the cut:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the pics. When I see Jiminy Criket I'm thinking of this:

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                Here's a new one. Got it from a google alert .
                                http://www.natgalscot.ac.uk/collecti...ecordId/122807
                                *die*

Anyone used to see this Series? There is RC! btw, I just watch for a few minutes and I don't think he got a big role. any idea abut this series? I might watch it later *keep in watchlist*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYd5...feature=relmfu

woke up, and I feel worse than yesterday, have been coughing the whole night

I need a doctor!
                                *hug* get better soon you need doctor who?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X