• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Loving the pics of RC, what a great way to start my morning

Going to classes and after that I'm going to go party
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      As Czarina said, you should not have any problems with the megaupload site. I have used it several times with no problems.

And THANK YOU Czarina for making that available to us! I really appreciate it!
      You're very welcome...you folks have led me to many things I didn't know of, so I must share when I find rare oddities such as SAFE.
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Hey, I checked out your blog. Very nice! I like the clean uncluttered look. The photos are nice and big enough to drool over, and the black background gives the whole thing a nice sleek, sexy look. Well done!
        I definitely prefer the red hair!
        Thank you! The pink/orange/red streaks are gone now, just plain old brunette. Winter coming, trying to fight the stagnation, I should probably streak something into the hair...maybe blue & green this time.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          But I'm sure Czarina doesn't want that.

Yes, thanks you for it!
          No, Czarina doesnae want anyone to catch viruses. Her pc is fine since the download.

Comment

with Paul Weller

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                  I asked my friend who learns Korean.
                  Nothing about how many years. They might avoid to say that

"enjoy the excitment non-stop
                  instinctive action 100%
                  pleasant speed 200%"

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/..._000085400.jpg
                  So the poster is Korean? I must know! I will make it my goal in life to find out! I'm obsessed now! It's gonna keep me up nights!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                    Thank you! The pink/orange/red streaks are gone now, just plain old brunette. Winter coming, trying to fight the stagnation, I should probably streak something into the hair...maybe blue & green this time.
                    Why not red and green for Christmas? Or blue and white for Hanukkah?
                    sigpic

Comment

Why not red and green for Christmas? Or blue and white for Hanukkah?
                      I could do blue & white, but if I were to celebrate the season upcoming, first would be Samhain (pronouced sow-wen in mycircle), then Yule. Samhain is the pagan new year, a day we honor the people in our lives who have died, and begin anew. Those colors would be black and green, according to my teachings. That is Oct. 31st.

Comment

Also with Ray Winstone, RC's costar in the film "Face" and something else I can't recall right now.
                        I noticed how Paul Weller's hair has gotten so white since these photos were taken.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Hey Girls
                          It's weekend No school for two days!! Soo great!!!
                          We wrote four tests this week. Two in German (altogether 3 now. And in two of them I got an A), one test in Geography and one in Maths.

How are you all?
                          That's great! Maybe all your friends here from all over the globe have helped your interest in Geography!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to my LJ page, where I have posted a transcript of an interview with RC and Lana Parrilla, talking about "Once Upon A Time". It is very interesting.
                            http://jeri33.livejournal.com/
                            Here is the video:
                            sigpic

Comment

That's great! Maybe all your friends here from all over the globe have helped your interest in Geography!
                              What about your chart with the timezones?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                What about your chart with the timezones?
                                Um, okay, let's see, all these little scribblings...I'd have to put it into some legible form.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X