• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    this is an old one, but I always like watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxG61cvmjU
    oh yes i love it. but i don´t understand all they are talking to fast. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      But I think I only have to wait untill summer, then we'll have rain and cold as usual in our summers!
      I wrote that at the 17th of May, and exactly that happened. Since July we didn't had a full week without rain, and when it was hot it was humid and a thunderstorm followed. I thought that my horse who lives outside the whole summer might grow webs Like this weekend: Yesterday was a real nice summer day, but this morning it rained, now the sun is out but there's already thunder and lightning possible.
      sigpic

Comment

I wrote that at the 17th of May, and exactly that happened. Since July we didn't had a full week without rain, and when it was hot it was humid and a thunderstorm followed. I thought that my horse who lives outside the whole summer might grow webs Like this weekend: Yesterday was a real nice summer day, but this morning it rained, now the sun is out but there's already thunder and lightning possible.
        It's a weird summer for sure! Here in California where it should be hot day in and day out it is cool, like spring. Today I wake up to a big fog bank creeping in, this is unusual here in the mountains for summer, and it's cold! Our grapes will be harvested a whole month late this year!

Maybe I need a scarf today.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone! Well, we finally got around to watching Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing and Charm School(It took long enough). I liked it very much, but my brother called it "a mushy romance movie", and said that I was "Making mushy faces" throughout the whole movie.

Screenshot-19.jpg

I suppose his first comment might have had some truth to it, but I don't know where he came up with that second one
          Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            It's a weird summer for sure! Here in California where it should be hot day in and day out it is cool, like spring. Today I wake up to a big fog bank creeping in, this is unusual here in the mountains for summer, and it's cold! Our grapes will be harvested a whole month late this year!
            [IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20photos/Newscom-spnphotos174647.jpg[/MG]
            Maybe I need a scarf today.
            hier in german hamburg it´s hot today and sunny. but tomorrow will be thunderbolt.

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
            Good morning everyone! Well, we finally got around to watching Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing and Charm School(It took long enough). I liked it very much, but my brother called it "a mushy romance movie", and said that I was "Making mushy faces" throughout the whole movie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31579[ATTACH]

I suppose his first comment might have had some truth to it, but I don't know where he came up with that second one
            it´s very romantic a littel bit to much romantic. but rc looks so handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
              hier in german hamburg it´s hot today and sunny. but tomorrow will be thunderbolt.

Yes he did., especially in the blue suit

Screenshot-18.jpg.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post

I went out and took this photo for my thread friends, it seems we are having a German summer ? Our poor grapes are cold!

I liked Marilyn HS...etc. whatever that crazy title was, the film effects are very cool for us photo people, 3 different looks, for the 3 parts of the story. The part about the kids at dance school is funny for me because I went to a Catholic school were we had dance class every week, and it was very much like that! They were trying to make us civilized.

I enjoyed the main story, and thought Robert and Marisa Tomei made a cute couple.
                sigpic

Comment

I went out and took this photo for my thread friends, it seems we are having a German summer ? Our poor grapes are cold!

I liked Marilyn HS...etc. whatever that crazy title was, the film effects are very cool for us photo people, 3 different looks, for the 3 parts of the story. The part about the kids at dance school is funny for me because I went to a Catholic school were we had dance class every week, and it was very much like that! They were trying to make us civilized.

I enjoyed the main story, and thought Robert and Marisa Tomei made a cute couple.
                  They were cute together.

Comment

Yes,looks like our summer, but our grapes are more used to it, harvesting will start two weeks earlier than usual.

I love that movie, and my mother, too. First time I watched I was ill and lying in bed, and it made me feel better
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes,looks like our summer, but our grapes are more used to it, harvesting will start two weeks earlier than usual.

I love that movie, and my mother, too. First time I watched I was ill and lying in bed, and it made me feel better
                      It is a 'feel good' movie, and hope you're feeling good after having too much cake!
                      sigpic

Comment

I finally got a new computer, now I'm learning a whole bunch of new things. I hope!
                        sigpic

Comment

HeyCairi what is 'Expelliarmus'? On your sig with Young, don't know what it means.
                          sigpic

Comment

I finally got a new computer, now I'm learning a whole bunch of new things. I hope!
                            Congrats! Do you have your foot ready?

And I love that Hamish scene!
                            sigpic

Comment

HeyCairi what is 'Expelliarmus'? On your sig with Young, don't know what it means.
                              It's for the Harry Potter theme weekend, 'Expelliarmus' is a spell to disarm others
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Do you have your foot ready?

And I love that Hamish scene!
                                Let's hope I don't need to beat this new computer into submission like the old one!

It's for the Harry Potter theme weekend, 'Expelliarmus' is a spell to disarm others
                                Thanks, I thought it sounded familiar but I'm not that up with 'Harry' need to catch up, I thought I'd try to see the last film in the theater, but haven't made it there yet, it will probably be gone by the time I make a move!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X