• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Yes, you are right!
    Yess! What did I win?

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
    I had a very odd dream last night. My sister says it was a nightmare, but I'm not so sure...
    And what did you see?
    sigpic

Comment

17 guests! I'm speechless.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Yess! What did I win?
        A rewatch of '28 weeks later'
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Czarina, nice to see you!
          We're all a bit exhausted after the marathon yesterday to reach the 20.000 posts. So maybe you can lean back and read all the quotes and calm down a bit.

I suppose I'm okay. It could be worse. Quotes, from what? I can't seem to figure out what you guys are referring to; maybe it is because I can't think straight. Steam and all, ya know.
          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            I suppose I'm okay. It could be worse. Quotes, from what? I can't seem to figure out what you guys are referring to; maybe it is because I can't think straight. Steam and all, ya know.
            Yesterday we didn't fill the pages with pics, but with our favourite quotes from Dr Rush. Started at page 995.
            sigpic

Comment

A rewatch of '28 weeks later'

Started at page 995.
              It all went so fast, and like last time - it just happened.
              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I have to go now. Should have more time to chit and chat tomorrow evening. Good night to you all.

sigpic

Comment

Good night Egle, and good night from me, too. Was a bit late yesterday

sigpic

Comment

Hey Czarina, maybe you look like this today?! Without the cookie duster I hope.

I know I just posted this photo, but it's my favorite "Begbie" right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post

Right now it isn't Albie I resemble; it's Begbie. Steam shooting out of my ears.
                      Yes you do! Not a bad thing unless it's like the last pic! But hey, we're all strong women around here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Yess! What did I win?

And what did you see?
                        I'm trying to write a book, about Atlantis. I dreamed I was the main character, Miiren. It was very interesting, to actually be in a place and time that you made up yourself, especially when you're not you.
                        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

I'm trying to write a book, about Atlantis. I dreamed I was the main character, Miiren. It was very interesting, to actually be in a place and time that you made up yourself, especially when you're not you.
                          Wish I could write, just not very good with developing characters, so I'll stick to being a very good reader! That's like my childhood piano lessons, down right lousy, so I became a great music listener!

I think Atlantis could have had so much more to it, finding out more about the ancients. Like SGU, just beginning to discover more about them.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Wish I could write, just not very good with developing characters, so I'll stick to being a very good reader! That's like my childhood piano lessons, down right lousy, so I became a great music listener!

I think Atlantis could have had so much more to it, finding out more about the ancients. Like SGU, just beginning to discover more about them.
                              This is the first book I've ever written, so I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out. I have a good middle and ending, but I can't think of a beginning that seems just right.
                              Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

This is the first book I've ever written, so I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out. I have a good middle and ending, but I can't think of a beginning that seems just right.
                                may be you can write it on LJ or fanfic
                                a lot of good writers are there
                                read and review could help
                                I see some of writers start their career from post their story in website
                                I like reading fics in fanfic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X