Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    All people who want to contribute in that bd's thing, send me your documents in a good, and big enough scale, ready to print, via e-mail.
    Mine hasn't been sent yet! Working on 'em.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I've asked this here before... but does anyone happen to know what's RC's fav color?
      sigpic

Comment

Nvm. Got my part finished and e-mailed. Now waiting for feedback.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I think I've asked this here before... but does anyone happen to know what's RC's fav color?
          Oooh, that's a good question! Wish I did know!

Comment

Originally posted by Macpye View Post
            Oooh, that's a good question! Wish I did know!
            Tried to Google it, got nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Aww! Perhaps he never got asked! D: Or worse, perhaps he's like me, and can't choose!!

Comment

Aww! Perhaps he never got asked! D: Or worse, perhaps he's like me, and can't choose!!
                If only I could ask him right now. Ah, my fav is blue. *heaaaarts*
                sigpic

Comment

but we might have a hint.

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

If only I could ask him right now. Ah, my fav is blue. *heaaaarts*
                    Nice thought! Mine is blue, too, when I wear it, and for my horse it's green
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      Riiiight.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Nice thought! Mine is blue, too, when I wear it, and for my horse it's green
                      I don't really wear blue, just like to stare at it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I quite like blue for wearing, too. And green. And purple. XD

Perhaps he likes white best, cause all the ladies go for the guy in the white shirt?

Last edited by Macpye; 03 April 2011, 12:38 PM. Reason: SPELLING ERROR D:

Comment

Perhaps he likes white best, cause all the ladies go for the guy in the white shirt?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...iverse_l-1.jpg
                          He does wear the white shirt often. I mean, whenever he's out of the usual Rush outfit (out of the gutter, girls! ). But that could be more about the, uh, cowboy looks? Don't know how to call it. Country?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I could faint because of the tight shirt and the white shirt
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              I think I could faint because of the tight shirt and the white shirt
                              I'm afraid to post more without knowing if you've finished the bday pressie for sure...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Folks, it's me again...

Oh, no, no don't run away! I don't hurt anyone! You can trust me! Now, everybody's gone

Jokes aside, I got some of your works so far, and most are fine. Those who want to contribute, please keep in mind, for a printout I need dokuments big enough to give a good quality, so don't feel shy, if your paper is 1MB, 2MB, or bigger. For a good printing quality it should be big enough.

And the very, very last deadline is end of the week. For everybody.

So, have fun, and go crazy, but don't forget to be a nice girl/boy, he might be a little bit shy...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X