No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you all run off to bed and left me alone with the tight shirt?

I admit, I have clicked all of myhelix' spoilers (thanks for them, btw!). I guess I can join the club of the spoiler addicts.
    sigpic

Comment

So, I'm off, want to sleep in my bed, not before my computer, good night!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        So, I'm off, want to sleep in my bed, not before my computer, good night!
        Goodnight Cairi
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good night, Cairi. Hopefully this will be a nice surprise for you in the morning.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but don't have to wait untill morning!

Now I have something to dream of!

*faints*
            sigpic

Comment

Also made some very simple avatars -

Now I really should get going. It's half past 2 a.m. already, and since I planned to clean my room on Saturday, I'm going to do it. Sundays are depressive enough for me, don't want to do any chores on that day. Have a nice night, and see ya tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Good night, Cairi. Hopefully this will be a nice surprise for you in the morning.

It's the power of the tight shirt! Awesome

Edit: Goodnight Egle!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good night to the tight shirt!
                  sigpic

Comment

Accidentally left out one avatar -

Nighty night!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not normally into stuff like this, so I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Ravenous. 'Course, Bobby's audio commentary didn't hurt at all.

Comment

First off, welcome.
                        Thank you! I may work up the courage to post some of the drawings I've done.

Secondly, it's from a panel in Vancouver. First part starts here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPYaROAhlc
                        *blink* How odd! I've seen that. (Though it was a while ago now. Guess I'll have to go watch it again. Woe.

I'm shocked. Hmm, I think I should add the movie to my watching list.
                        Oh, do! I don't normally like things like this, but I really enjoyed it. I think I might even have watched it twice. (John Spencer's "tasting" scene is particularly wonderful and hilarious, too.) And be sure to listen to Bobby's audio commentary.

Comment

Good morning thread!

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          well, I think I will wish you all a good night. tonight we are changing to summer time, thus I will lose one hour of sleep. this causes me each time a problem for at least one week
                          I hate it, it's like a jetlag without having been away

And reminder for Egle:

sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Thanks, needed that. I'm pretty sure I dreamed about watching '28 Weeks', all I saw was RC's character trying to eat someone. Luckily it wasn't very gory. I saw that I couldn't turn down the volume, and heard all these squishing sounds.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X