Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's screencap of my new wallpaper -

Clicky!

First, it's blue. Second, it's Stargate. Now all is right again. Before last night or early this morning, I couldn't look at SG-themed desktop. I guess I'm healing.
    sigpic

Comment

Egle, it' really good to hear about your rewatch . I know how you feel now, it was the same for me. But I was lucky and had a friend sitting there with me and talking about it. Hm, sounds a bit like a therapy...

Here is one for you!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Egle, it' really good to hear about your rewatch . I know how you feel now, it was the same for me. But I was lucky and had a friend sitting there with me and talking about it. Hm, sounds a bit like a therapy...
        In a way I'm glad no one saw what was I like watching the first episodes.

Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Here's screencap of my new wallpaper -
          First, it's blue. Second, it's Stargate. Now all is right again. Before last night or early this morning, I couldn't look at SG-themed desktop. I guess I'm healing.
          It looks great!
          How do you manage it to have only a few icons on your desktop? Mine's is always a mess, sometimes I have problems to see my wallies (I have them changing eyery day) properly
          And is this your outside temperature in the right above corner
          sigpic

Comment

It looks great!
            How do you manage it to have only a few icons on your desktop? Mine's is always a mess, sometimes I have problems to see my wallies (I have them changing eyery day) properly
            Mine used to be a mess, now I try to keep it all organized.

And is this your outside temperature in the right above corner
            Yeah. We're having a little cold wave here.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. We're having a little cold wave here.
                I went for a walk with my horse this morning and the wind must have been coming straight from you to me
                But in this case is hope: she started losing her winter coat and that's always a sign that spring is near

sigpic

Comment

About something I've read in JM's blog last night:

DALLAS MARSHALL writes: “Sir, Is there any truth to this rumor? “There was a report over here in the UK last week saying that Robert Carlyle asked to be let out of his contract and that the new head of scyfy was not a fan of the series.””

Answer: Absolutely no truth to the rumor that Bobby wanted to leave. He had a great time making the show, loved Vancouver and the people he worked with – and we were very, very lucky to have him. He was a class act who put his heart and soul into the character of Nicholas Rush and I know he was just as disappointed as we were to have it come to a premature end.
                  Just in case somebody has read about that strange rumor, which seems to make round mostly in UK, are there more informations about it?

Just to make it claer: I don't believe it, because if something like that would happen, MGM is the company who has a say about contracts, not SyFy. For me it looks more like another smear campaign against SGU. Am I wrong?

Sorry Egle01 didn't saw that you've posted that before Just came in to leave the post, without checking the last posts.
                  Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 20 February 2011, 04:43 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                      Sorry Egle01 didn't saw that you've posted that before Just came in to leave the post, without checking the last posts.
                      No worries. I don't think this rumor is valid. Remember, we've seen several videos of Bobby saying that he loved going to work every morning. Among other positive things.
                      sigpic

Comment

No worries. I don't think this rumor is valid. Remember, we've seen several videos of Bobby saying that he loved going to work every morning. Among other positive things.
                        Thanks!
                        Yeah, just as I wrote, I don't really believe that it's true. But, I'm also curious about the rumor, who brought it up, and why does it exist. Something like that, so, nothing of importance.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, just as I wrote, I don't really believe that it's true. But, I'm also curious about the rumor, who brought it up, and why does it exist. Something like that, so, nothing of importance.
                          Some meanies who have nothing better to do? No idea. Could be just misunderstanding. Doubtful we'll ever know. Actually I hadn't even heard of it until reading JM blog.
                          sigpic

Comment

Some meanies who have nothing better to do? No idea. Could be just misunderstanding. Doubtful we'll ever know. Actually I hadn't even heard of it until reading JM blog.
                            That could be the case (both: meanies, or misunderstanding). Also, saw it first on JM's blog.
                            sigpic

Comment

That could be the case (both: meanies, or misunderstanding). Also, saw it first on JM's blog.
                              I would take it as a rumour. MGM is the company and not this other, what was the name?
                              sigpic

Comment

I would take it as a rumour. MGM is the company and not this other, what was the name?
                                SighFigh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X