X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight thread!

*goes back to stare at lovely pics*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20SGU/normal_sgu_118_0651.jpg
      Ohhhh! That is one of my favorite pics, and I just LOOOVE that leather jacket on him *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
        Ohhhh! That is one of my favorite pics, and I just LOOOVE that leather jacket on him *drools*
        Hi Eri!!

I'm not alone anymore
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey yessika how are you doing tonight? I'm here for a little bit, can't stay up too late, since I have work in the morning :/

Comment

Hey yessika how are you doing tonight? I'm here for a little bit, can't stay up too late, since I have work in the morning :/
            I have been doing homeworks like nobody's business, now I'm done and I can post some pics before I get some sleep

sigpic

Comment

I hear ya. Hope you don't get too piled up with work.

How about some "Light" just to make ya smile.

Unfortunately, I probably should force myself to lie down for sleep, otherwise, it just won't come to me heh. Hope everyone has a good night, and sweet dreams.

Comment

Thanks for that pic, Eri

Goodnight!

One last "Light" pic before I go...

sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the 'Light' pics, it's grey and rainy outside so I could do with some

What about a smiling Hamish?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hi Eri pleased that you liked it. we could add Rush/leather jacket to the thunk list
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the 'Light' pics, it's grey and rainy outside so I could do with some What about a smiling Hamish?
                        smiling Hamish is always good - here it is also wet, rainy and grey

Cairistiona, no more earthquakes? natural ones or thunk related ones?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Who is behind?
                            I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Looks like you've been busy. Wonder where was I at that time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                smiling Hamish is always good - here it is also wet, rainy and grey

Cairistiona, no more earthquakes? natural ones or thunk related ones?
                                No more, so far. For our area it's always an issue, because not far away from here have been volcanos, and compared to earth times it was not long ago, about 10'000 years. But as I don't want to live forever, I won't see it happen

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Looks like you've been busy. Wonder where was I at that time.
                                We are working hard on reaching the next milestone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X