Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    There's somebody with your name "kusanagi" on photo bucket. But as far as I remember it's not you, isn't it?
    Wow!! It's all thanks to you Artei. While chatting with you I had this eureka thing revelation and remembered my user name and it's still working and it's still there and I'm so happy and thank you
    Silly me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
      Wow!! It's all thanks to you Artei. While chatting with you I had this eureka thing revelation and remembered my user name and it's still working and it's still there and I'm so happy and thank you
      Silly me
      Thanks to the great goddess nothing happened!

And, you're welcome!

sigpic

Comment

That's the proof
        sigpic

Comment

oops, didn't come out as I wanted *scratches head*
          Things have changed I see since I posted pictures the last time
          sigpic

Comment

now we're talking!!
            sigpic

Comment

Getting a bit rusty, are we? Nice picture.
              sigpic

Comment

Something new to read about the costume designer Val Halverson and the costumes of SGU, with more detailed informations also about Rush's clothes (and some pictures).

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...l-apparel.html

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-0457xe-1.jpg
                Thanks for the article and have you seen the pictures? I need to repost them, I love them

who is there in the background?

clickety (for the size) Rush is smiling

Jeans/Jacket and white shirt
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                  It won't recognise my username or password, not even mail address so that just leaves my with one conclusion. By the way, anyone knows how long they keep unused accounts before thay cancel it? Just wondering
                  kusanagi - very pleased that you could retrace your photobucket account. I just imagined me losing my PB after all that effort and time I invested there. Looking forward to seeing your pictures

This would have probably been my reaction if I had lost all my pics:
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Thanks for re-posting them. Jeans! *squeaks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      This would have probably been my reaction if I had lost all my pics:
                      http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...1028230448.jpg
                      And not this?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        probably that would have followed
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Thanks for the article and have you seen the pictures? I need to repost them, I love them

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...f/happy_44.gif
                          The shirt is blue not white, not that it really matters .

When I saw the photos I thought to copy and repost them, but decided not to do that, in the moment I saw the remark, that the photos are copy-righted, and that they should not be re-posed somewhere else. I'm not a lawyer, and have no ideas about questions like that, but I think it's better to do what those people ask us to do, if we want to see more of them. I understand that a few fangirls are not the problem here, but people who look everywhere for photos to make money with them. That's, btw, the reason, I closed some of my photobucket albums, I saw one day that a quite strange company used them, for whatever, and I just thought, omg …, ok, those photos are for us to have some fun, but not for people who make money with a lot of strange stuff.

Sorry, if that sounds like some bad words from your most hated teacher, it's not meant in that way.

The article: below every single photo is added: "Photo courtesy and copyright of Val Halverson". At the end of the article the author (Steve Eramo) wrote: "As noted above, all photos courtesy and copyright of Val Halverson, so please no unauthorized copying or duplicating of any kind. Thanks!"
                          Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 10 January 2011, 11:48 AM. Reason: Add:
                          sigpic

Comment

The shirt is blue not white, not that it really matters .

When I saw the photos I thought to copy and repost them, but decided not to do that, in the moment I saw the remark, that the photos are copy-righted, and that they should not be re-posed somewhere else. I'm not a lawyer, and have no ideas about questions like that, but I think it's better to do what those people ask us to do, if we want to see more of them. I understand that a few fangirls are not the problem here, but people who look everywhere for photos to make money with them. That's, btw, the reason, I closed some of my photobucket albums, I saw one day that a quite strange company used them, for whatever, and I just thought, omg …, ok, those photos are for us to have some fun, but not for people who make money with a lot of strange stuff.

Sorry, if that sounds like some bad words from your most hated teacher, it's not meant in that way.

The article: below every single photo is added: "Photo courtesy and copyright of Val Halverson". At the end of the article the author (Steve Eramo) wrote: "As noted above, all photos courtesy and copyright of Val Halverson, so please no unauthorized copying or duplicating of any kind. Thanks!"
                            ok - hadn't even noticed the comment
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of lost pictures: I've ordered a photo calender a a christmas present for my mother with pics from our holiday in Uzbekistan, and it seems as if the pictures have disappeared somewhere on their server.

But back to topic:
                              Thanks, Artemis-Neith, for sharing this interesting link!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                That's one awesome find. Thanks for sharing, it was an interesting article.
                                Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Speaking of lost pictures: I've ordered a photo calender a a christmas present for my mother with pics from our holiday in Uzbekistan, and it seems as if the pictures have disappeared somewhere on their server.

But back to topic:
                                Thanks, Artemis-Neith, for sharing this interesting link!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...nemy/TLE17.jpg
                                Thanks to both of you.

Good night to all.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X