X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Something like this

or this?
    Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:31 AM.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Yeah, good show! I love that part where Gaz (RC) says: "I need an audience" and his friend says: "You need a doctor" after this take (spoiler for size)
      Spoiler:

and for those interested, a small excerpt of the very beginning of the Full Monty

BTW, found this article about RC/Rush, hadn't seen it before - contains spoilers up to the first half of season 2 and he speaks about his experience of directing 'Pathogen'

Thanks for the fanfiction hint. Liked this one.
      Thanks for sharing, cool interview. And thanks Artemis for sharing that great fanfiction, love good Rush whump! Can anyone recommend me other story´s like that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Thanks for sharing, cool interview. And thanks Artemis for sharing that great fanfiction, love good Rush whump! Can anyone recommend me other story´s like that?

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8572/3058d.jpg
        Well if you like Rush fanfic I would recommend Ellie's fanfics http://www.fanfiction.net/u/675680/EllieV

sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Well if you like Rush fanfic I would recommend Ellie's fanfics http://www.fanfiction.net/u/675680/EllieV

Ellies fanfics are great. Any LJ´s with SGU fanfiction you know and can recommend or other sources? Love to read that sort of things, I wish I could write.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I always loved to read Ellie's stories, they're really good.

There's also Lilandriel who write long(er) stories, some are quite heavy (very whumpy), and AU (after "Space"), but her stories are really good to read.

Also interesting is Tiger scribbles (also AU after "Space"), and of course Ladypredator.
              sigpic

Comment

Ellies fanfics are great. Any LJ´s with SGU fanfiction you know and can recommend or other sources? Love to read that sort of things, I wish I could write.
                I can't find any LJ's with SGU fanfiction and I don't read that much fanfic so I can't think of any other source

Edit: Yay for Artemis knowing more!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

There's also Lilandriel who write long(er) stories, some are quite heavy (very whumpy), and AU (after "Space"), but her stories are really good to read.

Also interesting is Tiger scribbles (also AU after "Space"), and of course Ladypredator.
                  Thank you so much!
                  I was thinking for some time that maybe we should make a SGU fanfiction list with some recommendations. Anyone interested in participating? Still don´t know where to put that list, maybe in a LJ or a GW thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics, as always.

Well, if anyone is interested, below my banner is a link to my SGU/Rush story on fanfiction.net It involves an OC and rush, but I've been getting good reviews.

...So I guess I'm doing okay? LOL! xp

How about some pensive Rush?

I absolutely love the lighting in this picture.

Comment

Yeah, since I absolute love to read, I know some places to dig for fictions. (I do remember about a year before, when SGU was all new for me. And there were such an amound of fictions to read... That was heaven. Unfortunately a lot of writers are gone in between, either because of RL or to other fandoms.

I remember another good story, here. Like the way the story is build up.

Sorry forget totally Erin's stories.
                      Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 12 December 2010, 09:17 AM. Reason: where's my head? .... ah, yes..., here it is...
                      sigpic

Comment

Cairistiona and Jack&Samshipper - thanks for the pics

*dies because of all the RC pics, especially the "The Full Monty" pics*
                        Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                        Oh my!
                        It's morning and I just woke up, not sure if I can endure so much RC sexiness right away
                        yessika, Leleth are you both okay? do you need some help? maybe this?

Indeed. Whow, what a nice surprise to start the day! Thanks Cairistiona for those insightful pictures! Hard to understand why not more of them are spread all over the whole internet, since all of them are absolutely safe, children-wise.
                        we have around 4 months time to spam around these pictures. This will keep us occupied and focused on RC

Thanks Cairistiona, mi and Jack&Samshipper for all the great pics! Makes me feel warm and cozy inside. *hugs thread*
                        http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9...0017973773.jpg
                        http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4905/ahs001736.jpg
                        *hugs back* and thanks for the pics

some more pics

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:34 AM.
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the fanfic links. I love reading and will check them out immediately.

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:35 AM.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                            Lovely pics, as always.

Well, if anyone is interested, below my banner is a link to my SGU/Rush story on fanfiction.net It involves an OC and rush, but I've been getting good reviews.

...So I guess I'm doing okay? LOL! xp

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...u_202_0079.jpg

I absolutely love the lighting in this picture.
                            Love the picture so much!

Yeah, since I absolute love to read, I know some places to dig for fictions. (I do remember about a year before, when SGU was all new for me. And there were such an amound of fictions to read... That was heaven. Unfortunately a lot of writers are gone in between, either because of RL or to other fandoms.

I remember another good story, here. Like the way the story is build up.

Sorry forget totally Erin's stories.
                            Thanks for all the cool recommendations!

[
                            we have around 4 months time to spam around these pictures. This will keep us occupied and focused on RC

*hugs back* and thanks for the pics

some more pics

Yeah, keep the pics coming!
                            sigpic

Comment

Indeed. Whow, what a nice surprise to start the day! Thanks Cairistiona for those insightful pictures! Hard to understand why not more of them are spread all over the whole internet, since all of them are absolutely safe, children-wise.

Yeah, spam them around as much as you like, they were made exactly for that purpose!

And thanks for all the fanfic recommedations, I'll check them all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Yeah, spam them around as much as you like, they were made exactly for that purpose!
                                And thanks for all the fanfic recommedations, I'll check them all!
                                http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...yr/FM/fm49.jpg
                                yeah, let's spam around some more RC pics!

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:35 AM.
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X