http://www.flickr.com/photos/2800525...n/photostream/
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
      Welcome!

My thoughts exactly I wonder when we get to see Rush in his underpants. If they're not gonna give us Rush shower scene I demand we get a Rush underpants scene!
      Ok, so

RUSH SHOWER SCENE

or

RUSH UNDERPANTS SCENE

*giggles*

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      http://images.movieplayer.it/2009/11/22/alaina-kalanj-parla-con-robert-carlyle-in-una-scena-dell-episodio-life-della-serie-stargate-universe-139165.jpg

Rush is on his way to the bridge (which nobody knows so far).

TJ: "Dr. Rush, I need to speak to you."
      Rush: "Not now."
      TJ: "Why, where are you going?"
      Rush: "Bathroom"
      TJ: "Again? Today it is the 15th time"
      Rush: "You are counting?"
      TJ: "Of course, I'm a medic and you're my responsibility. You need to come with me to the sickbay; I need to check you"
      Rush: "I do not think that will be necessary. I am fine."
      TJ: "That is up to me to decide - you come with me now and I will give you something against diarrohea."
      Rush: "Really not necessary."
      TJ: "You are too important - we cannot risk that you get sick. If you do not come with me, I will ask Col. Young to get you by force to the infirmary."
      Young walks by and overhears the last sentence and says with a grin: "TJ - do you need some help with Dr. Rush? Shall I call Greer."
      Rush: "Okay, okay, I am coming. No need to use brutal force"

Two days later Rush walks into the infirmary looking suffering. "Lt. Johansen, I think now I need something against constipation."

Awesome!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Awesome!!!!
        pleased that you liked it

Look at this picture - sometimes I forget that he is a daddy - sweet

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukeinman/2692379587/

and a husband

http://www.flickr.com/photos/badalbert/311121661/
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

So - have to go to bed.

This is the last picture for today (grabbed it earlier from Egle01 ).

Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

So - have to go to bed.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...ush/welove.jpg
            Goodnight!

I love that pic so much
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Look at this picture - sometimes I forget that he is a daddy - sweet

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukeinman/2692379587/

and a husband

http://www.flickr.com/photos/badalbert/311121661/
              His children are so cute and his wife is so beautiful !
              += +lots of children
              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Just checked those from Lahela's RC page, what happens there? All pictures are gone!
                Crappity crap crap. Get back from a weekend away and find a massive glitch - all the images are invisible, but when I log in the google sites I can see them still! I'll try to find out what's going on... *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Happy birthday Selene1212!!!

Hope you'll have a nice party, or whatever you love to do on this day!

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/Collider%20RC%20Int%20SGU%202010/ColliderRCSGU201089.jpg[/IMG]
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Selene1212!!!
                  Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  And sorry, I'm a bit late

Happy birthday Selene1212!
                  http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/GW/vlcsnap-2010-08-14-17h54m57s67.jpg[/IMG]
                  Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  *flies in*

Happy Birthday, Selene1212!!

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/Rush/rushbday2.jpg[/IMG]
                  Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Happy birthday Selene!
                  I'm just now seeing these. Thanks so much! Love you guys!!

I've been so busy in real life lately and then when I get any free time I'm trying to ration it between here, Facebook, another mb I go to and playing TS3! Not to mention watching my weekly shows! ...Hopefully I'll be able to manage my time more efficiently soon.

Thanks again! (PS LOVING these season 2 screencaps!)

Comment

Crappity crap crap. Get back from a weekend away and find a massive glitch - all the images are invisible, but when I log in the google sites I can see them still! I'll try to find out what's going on... *sigh*
                    That's really weird, I've never seen that before, and more mysterious is that the very last episode pix still exists. Hope you'll find the reason for this soon.

Nice to see some people again, and to see that here are also some new visitors too.

It's again monday morning, only one day to go until the next new episode:

sigpic

Comment

Aww, lovely pictures.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...ush/welove.jpg

Hoping for the best. Your collection was pretty darn impressive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Hoping for the best. Your collection was pretty darn impressive.
                        Apparently, the problem is widespread across Google Sites - it's a huge stuff-up on their part. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I'll move to another web host...
                        sigpic

Comment

Apparently, the problem is widespread across Google Sites - it's a huge stuff-up on their part. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I'll move to another web host...
                          Hi guys, back at thunking! So much to do right now. And yet a few stressful month will lie ahead, but I have to lurk in here once and a while.

New SGU episodes are awesome, just the rating negativity keeps dragging me down a bit. Would be a shame if Universe get´s canceled, I´ll do a bit promotion for them if necessary. To bad I am not a US resident with Nielson box But anyway, the thought that a few thousand people can affect the viewing habit of millions makes me angry. The system is overrated anyway!

Hey Lahela, I have seen that with your site, thats really sucks, hopefully they will fix that problem soon?! If you need help with some of the photos, I have snurched a lot from you, so if the pictures are deleted or something like that I am sure all the thunkers are willing to help. Your collection is cool! BTW, did I ever ask you how long you are a RC fan?
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope google sites get their act together or that you find a better web host

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                            I'm just now seeing these. Thanks so much! Love you guys!!

I've been so busy in real life lately and then when I get any free time I'm trying to ration it between here, Facebook, another mb I go to and playing TS3! Not to mention watching my weekly shows! ...Hopefully I'll be able to manage my time more efficiently soon.

Thanks again! (PS LOVING these season 2 screencaps!)
                            *hugs*

Just drop in whenever you can

Hi myhelix! I hope the stress doesn't get too bad *hugs*

I think the ratings thing it's just the change of schedule. It takes a while for people to find out that it is in a new timeslot. I don't think SGU is getting cancelled, at least I hope not
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope google sites get their act together or that you find a better web host
                              *hugs*
                              Just drop in whenever you can

Hi myhelix! I hope the stress doesn't get too bad *hugs*

I think the ratings thing it's just the change of schedule. It takes a while for people to find out that it is in a new timeslot. I don't think SGU is getting cancelled, at least I hope not
                              Hi yessi, hugs are always good medicine Hope people will tune in to SGU, otherwise I´ll lose my last confidence in mankind.
                              I feel a bit like duties and responsibilities overloaded, just like Rush. *see*

sigpic

Comment

But Robert Carlyle thunk is good for the soul

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X