No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed I have a sig rotator now? I must get me some Rush sigs.

Comment

I'm okay with Rush not being center stage for Lost. He just got a whole episode that was mostly about him, and it gave us so much that I'll tolerate the other characters getting some time to shine. Not that they can ever be as awesome as Rush, but let 'em try. It's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        Have you noticed I have a sig rotator now? I must get me some Rush sigs.
        How come you don't have any??

Originally posted by Daro View Post
        I'm okay with Rush not being center stage for Lost. He just got a whole episode that was mostly about him, and it gave us so much that I'll tolerate the other characters getting some time to shine. Not that they can ever be as awesome as Rush, but let 'em try. It's only fair.
        That's true...
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
          He has to
          Spoiler:
          save the day so he'll get some air time.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          How come you don't have any??
          Have never created any. Usually I only do sigs for Anzac Day.

Comment

He has to
            Spoiler:

Yes, of course you're right.

Comment

He has to
              Spoiler:

ahh... well better get to it then
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

ahh... well better get to it then
                *says brightly*

How's that paper going?

Comment

*says brightly*

How's that paper going?
                  I haven't started yet
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't started yet
                    You have a choice: you can do your paper or you can make me a Rush sig.

Comment

You have a choice: you can do your paper or you can make me a Rush sig.
                      What kind of sig do you want then?
                      sigpic

Comment

What kind of sig do you want then?
                        Something pretty and angsty with this quote: 'Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. '

Comment

Something pretty and angsty with this quote: 'Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. '
                          K, I'll get right on that
                          sigpic

Comment

@Ellie, thank you for the comment on my sig

Also just finished watching 'Flood' Another powerful Carlyle performance. I'm noticing a pattern here. Any time he smiles, I smile. Whenever he's in whump mode, I just want to hug him and tell him it'll be okay. Whenever he cries, never fails, I'm practically bawling my eyes out.

...I've got it bad lol. xp It's almost 2 AM here, guess I should get some sleep. I get to go hang out with people other than whom I live with since my surgery (and that was 4 weeks and 2 days ago). Crawfish Boil going on. I don't like crawfish, but to get out will be nice. I'm off to dream world (which has had a lot of Dr. Rush in them heh). See you girls a little later on today. Behave. (And by behave I mean go nuts with posting of the pics, kay.)

Comment

Ah, yes, Flood. Wish he'd not had to match Courtney's accent in that one. But my Flood question for RC is: could you please describe Flood in one word without using 'wet' or any variation thereof?

Comment

I better go to bed too, I'll have finish your sig tomorrow Ellie...

Goodnight
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X