X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    *resists the urge to watch SGU*
    My DVDs arrived today, so I start my rewatch tomorrow

Ahh, the Hat. This man looks good in everything.
    Indeed he does
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      My DVDs arrived today, so I start my rewatch tomorrow
      I'm still waiting for my set to arrive.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, there!

Finally I have to make a post here. I'm new in the world of Stargate (really, don't laugh at me, things happen ;-)) I'm very recently totally in love with this new series, and all (no that's not true, not all) new characters in the show. Guess who's my favourite?

See you have a lot of fun here!

Oh, and, I beg your pardon for my ...ehm..., pidgin English *cough*
        sigpic

Comment

I have finally decided I'm going to get SGU on dvd before the second part starts but I don't know when exactly
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Hey, there!

Finally I have to make a post here. I'm new in the world of Stargate (really, don't laugh at me, things happen ;-)) I'm very recently totally in love with this new series, and all (no that's not true, not all) new characters in the show. Guess who's my favourite?

Welcome to the thread Artemis
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, there!

Are you following me around?

Seriously, welcome! Glad to see you here!

Comment

Hey, there!
                Hello and welcome!

Guess who's my favourite?
                Uhm... No, don't tell me... Uhm... Is it this guy?

So far it's better than mine.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, there!

Welcome!! *waves*

picspam!!

*clicky*

sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Lovely, yessika!

*looks at kusanagi very seriously*

There! My clone takes care of me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Lovely, yessika!

There! My clone takes care of me.
                      it wasn't me dr. Rush, I swear. It wasn't me!! And, and...it won't happen again!! What?? No, it wasn't me!!! Aghhhhh!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                        it wasn't me dr. Rush, I swear. It wasn't me!! And, and...it won't happen again!! What?? No, it wasn't me!!! Aghhhhh!!!!!

"I'll keep my eyes on her..."
                        sigpic

Comment

Love that facial expression.
                          sigpic

Comment

"I think Kusanagi should be very careful"

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Lahela, EllieVee, Egle01 and Yessika for your kind words (and pictures!). That was really lovely!

Egle01:
                              Uhm... No, don't tell me... Uhm... Is it this guy?
                              Really, how did you guessed that? I'm so surprised ;-)

Egle01:
                              So far it's better than mine.
                              *grin* I doubt that! Wait only a few more words...

EllieVee:
                              Are you following me around?
                              Na, not really, in fact I detected you at this place before I know about your LJ entry. That was the way I found you over there! :-) If you're interested in specific things, you'll always find the places where you'll find what you're looking for, don't you?
                              sigpic

Comment

EllieVee:

Na, not really, in fact I detected you at this place before I know about your LJ entry. That was the way I found you over there! :-) If you're interested in specific things, you'll always find the places where you'll find what you're looking for, don't you?
                                This is the best corner of Gateworld! All the good people hang out in this thread. If you're a Rush fan, though, it's venturing outside this thread that is hazardous.

Comment

Working...
                                X