No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly, then out of all SG seasons, SGU 2.0 had me teared up the most. And we're only half done with season 2. Loving it so far.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Rushing hitting the wall had me almost in tears. No, wait, it did have me in tears. Music, emotion - it all worked.
      Agree, and it will bring me to tears no matter how often I'll watch it...
      sigpic

Comment

If I remember correctly, then out of all SG seasons, SGU 2.0 had me teared up the most. And we're only half done with season 2. Loving it so far.
        I agree, season 2.0 had me in tears several times. I absolutely loved it, I'm such a masochist
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I agree, season 2.0 had me in tears several times. I absolutely loved it, I'm such a masochist
          Esp the beginning. Two episodes in a row ("Intervention" and "Aftermath") that had me completely sobbing. Then there was "Pathogen"... Oh yeah. Good times. But I enjoy this, when tv show makes me emotional. Angst is my friend.
          sigpic

Comment

Esp the beginning. Two episodes in a row ("Intervention" and "Aftermath") that had me completely sobbing. Then there was "Pathogen"... Oh yeah. Good times. But I enjoy this, when tv show makes me emotional. Angst is my friend.
            I don't like Angst that much but I tend to get into shows with lots of Angst. It doesn't make sense
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I don't like Angst that much but I tend to get into shows with lots of Angst. It doesn't make sense
              Such as?
              sigpic

Comment

Such as?
                Um, well let's see: SGU, Supernatural, and Sanctuary have significant angst in them (not all the time but enough).

I'm trying to think of others but my brain is fried
                sigpic

Comment

Um, well let's see: SGU, Supernatural, and Sanctuary have significant angst in them (not all the time but enough).

I'm trying to think of others but my brain is fried
                  No worries. I was hoping to get ideas on what shows to watch.
                  sigpic

Comment

No worries. I was hoping to get ideas on what shows to watch.
                    Cool

Another one I just thought of is Haven
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool

Would you mind posting the image on the left from your sig? If you happen to have it uploaded somewhere.
                      sigpic

Comment

Would you mind posting the image on the left from your sig? If you happen to have it uploaded somewhere.
                        Sure

sigpic

Comment

Beside SGU I don't know any of them. But if you recommend them I'll give it a try
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh, nice. Thanks.

I'm off to do some homework now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, nice. Thanks.

I'm off to do some homework now.
                              Homework with photoshop?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Homework with photoshop?
                                I wish! Nah, it's Latin. And now I'm really gone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X